List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13908, Replies: 177
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #151   2013/04/23 04:29AM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    stjarna

forgot to add- how cute was he when he was talking stuff that he can't control- He is in LOVE with you Abby! !!!!!!

and you dream of that arrogant doctor- stay away from him as he said -forever!!!!

go golfing with Chad and theo- that is where the fun is!!!!!

#152   2013/04/23 04:32AM
    tariro

These two have awesome chemistry ,I'm just scared the writers don't seem committed to their coupling because of some strange comment Ken Corday made when he was talking about the "Lock ,stock and barrel" with EJami ,he also made some comment about Cameron and Abby being a couple and because there was no mention of my boy Chad I got a bit scared . However I'm now so into them I think we can lobby for them to be together by showing our support.

#153   2013/04/23 03:26PM
    stjarna

I think Abby's meddling in Cameron's business will actually cause Cam to lose his job- he will be furious- and that will be the end of them-

and then she will be burnt and who will come to rescue and mend her - Chad! of course-
    she needs to get a bit of a slap- as she thinks she can't mess up.....

#154   2013/04/24 08:54AM
    mama rosa

Yes, YOU GO GIRL!...I was hoping that Jenifer would be able to help out with Jack in their corner to nail Anne,That was positively perfect!...Setting Anne up was hilarious,making her come off as a Club Regular and bringing her drinks right to her table, her knowing the Intro music!...ROTFLMBO!
    Wonder who the Boss man will believe the Horton Gang or Anne!...LOL
    Me thinks Jens getting her Job back and Anne is going to hit the roof!!..LOL

That was the Funniest episode in forever!!

#155   2013/04/25 04:56AM
    stjarna

How bad was this with Cam and Abby-LOL- no chemistry whatsoever-LOL

Can someone tell Abby what great guy she is actually losing- namely Chad, who will be up to grabs- I mean the way he told her that he is awkward around her and does not know why- DUH girl!!!!

#156   2013/05/15 01:36PM
    stjarna

Did she stop still when he said that a hot girl is serving the customers!!!!
    And how he made her emotions work!!!!

Love them!!! Can they hurry up the s-l!!!!We want a Chad-Abby kiss it's been long time coming- since New Year's and soon is summertime!!!!lol

#157   2013/05/15 05:59PM
    Axl Rose

Plus if Abby and Chad become a couple again, I really hope Chad doesn't mess it up again by deciding to cheat on Abby because he did that before, cheated on her with Melanie and I just hope that he stays true to Abby this time but also at the same time Abby was in a bad place then also but if they get involved again, then you know Jennifer won't be happy if Abby and Chad become a couple and you know how Stefano would feel about it or even Nick for that matter considering how much Nick hates Chad

#158   2013/05/16 08:25AM
    Axl Rose

Chabby all the way

#159   2013/05/18 09:56AM
    mama rosa

Yeah!!...Abby fits so well with Chad all she needs is to spend a little more time with him so he can see what is lacking with the other guy....Everything!!...LOL

Loved her stepping up for Chad in his hour of Ahhh!
    Now there is the woman for him,loyal to the core!!

Abby and Chad Forever and Ever!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 09:57AM
    #160   2013/05/21 06:52PM
    mama rosa

Chad isn't giving up on Abby!!...What a beautiful motorcycle helmet that was he gave her and with her name painted on it!!...That's a lot of coffee beans!!..Chad you take Abby to Whoopie World and show her the time of her life!!...That's where lifetime memories are made and kept close to the heart!!,having fun!...
    Go for her Heart Chad!!...
    Abby's going to be needing someone to talk to about Jack Jr. soon,...Lean your loving shoulder in for her!!

Abby and Chad Forever!!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list