List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13691, Replies: 177
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #141   2013/04/16 01:41PM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    stjarna

When do we get to see them again? Next month?!

Lol- I know- I am impatient it's cos they rocked the house!

#142   2013/04/20 06:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Hello peoples!
    I loved Chad and Abby the first time, then they broke up and I wanted to scream, but I have to admit I love them so much more this go around, granted I wanted to slap Abby after the wedding blowup but thankfully she seems to have gotten past it. And Mama Rosa, I agree about them always being there for each other.

You can see that Chad still wants her, and it has to hurt to see her with Cameron, Chad is just awesome and I hope that he ends up being her first and maybe later have a small Horten-Dimera one running around.

awwwww so cute and DITTO to that comment.

#143   2013/04/21 01:03AM
    stjarna

A little Horton-DiMera with Abby and Chad as parents- yay!

He will be a great dad- since he is such a great brother to Theo!!!!

I'd love to see rift between Jen and Abby cos she decided to date Chad again.... Abby needs to break away from her nest- and make her own nest-

#144   2013/04/21 01:38PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: Hello peoples!
    I loved Chad and Abby the first time, then they broke up and I wanted to scream, but I have to admit I love them so much more this go around, granted I wanted to slap Abby after the wedding blowup but thankfully she seems to have gotten past it. And Mama Rosa, I agree about them always being there for each other.

You can see that Chad still wants her, and it has to hurt to see her with Cameron, Chad is just awesome and I hope that he ends up being her first and maybe later have a small Horten-Dimera one running around.

awwwww so cute and DITTO to that comment.

Hi Caylee!

I hope she wakes up soon and realises soon that she has had love right in front of her all along!!

Cameron needs to go far,far away forever!...The show sure doesn't need him!!...IMO

#145   2013/04/21 07:21PM
    allmylovingdays

I shared this on the Chad thread when I meant to share it here really.

Two ScoopsLOOSE ENDS
    The undisputed best part of the stripper storyline was Chad, his one-liners, and his banter with Abigail. I'm just waiting for Abigail to stop worrying about boring old Stripper Ken and pay more attention to the tall drink of water in front of her. Come on, Abs! He even has Austin-style spiky hair! You love that!

#146   2013/04/22 12:42PM
    TalkHawk

I'm 100% with Chad and Abby!!! Chabby is not shaby

#147   2013/04/22 03:21PM
    peela57

I also have noted the connection between Chad and Abby this week...and I love it. The writer's have given Chad a good sense of humor which blends well with Abby. I agree that these two have a chance for a huge adventurous "Jack and Jennifer" kind of thing going on. If the writer's do it right, these two could very easily build to a super couple. I don't think anyone has been on any "couple building" adventures since Bo/Hope and Jack/Jennifer. I miss those days.

#148   2013/04/22 05:02PM
    Caylee12

Chad was just too adorable when he said he felt awkward around Abby. Abby, seriously wake up, your prince charming is right there in front of you.

#149   2013/04/23 01:31AM
    stjarna

Quote peela57: I also have noted the connection between Chad and Abby this week...and I love it. The writer's have given Chad a good sense of humor which blends well with Abby. I agree that these two have a chance for a huge adventurous "Jack and Jennifer" kind of thing going on. If the writer's do it right, these two could very easily build to a super couple. I don't think anyone has been on any "couple building" adventures since Bo/Hope and Jack/Jennifer. I miss those days.

so agree - they have supercouple written all over

#150   2013/04/23 01:37AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: Chad was just too adorable when he said he felt awkward around Abby. Abby, seriously wake up, your prince charming is right there in front of you.

she so needs to wakeup- this will be torture-lol

how can she not see how he ache- who would go out thei way to help an ex to get the boyfrind- o-be out a jam- uh, Abby- Chad is the one!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list