List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 11496, Replies: 177
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #131   2013/04/12 01:23PM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    TalkHawk

Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

#132   2013/04/12 08:11PM
    mama rosa

Quote TalkHawk: Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

Thanks,TalkHawk!

I for the life of me can not understand what the hell Cameron was talking about "they have been through so much and she doesn't trust him" ...What!? What,have they been through!!..All Cameron ever did for Abby was fail to keep the elevator door open long enough to save Jack!?!?
    Everything that has happened to Abby since she came to Salem Chad knows because Abby goes to Chad for everything,..Even help with her"boyfriend"....

I just want Abby to realise who has always been standing in her corner,..might have been in the shadows through their past"relationships" if we can call them that...LOL
    But they are always there for each other and drop everything for each other,..They are so close to finishing each others sentences,just like Jack and Jenifer!!..

Cameron compared to Chad no contest,...
    Chad Can Dance!...

#133   2013/04/13 06:54AM
    stjarna

Abby should open her eyes and see that Chad is a keeper!

You are right mama rosa, Chad supported her as she was grieving-
    after this I think she is done with Cam-
    and they start bringing them closer-
    They were a great Team! yay to Chadbigail!

#134   2013/04/13 12:58PM
    Jen821

Quote stjarna: Abby should open her eyes and see that Chad is a keeper!

You are right mama rosa, Chad supported her as she was grieving-
    after this I think she is done with Cam-
    and they start bringing them closer-
    They were a great Team! yay to Chadbigail!

Yeah! they are cute together! Cameron needs to find an intership somewhere else. He didn't even know Lexi and with his cocky personality he come off as he's better than the others in Salem. I think Salem is too small a town for him. He comes across as being frustrated by the people he has met in Salem. I think he needs to go to the city! He's really not a Salem boy!

#135   2013/04/13 03:44PM
    zuzu61

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote TalkHawk: Mama Rosa you my friend hit the nail on the head! I used to be a play writer and can tell you have a good mind for what will and will not work. DOOL is missing the boat on this one. Abby and Chad could be a SUPER COUPLE if the hair brained writer do not miss this golden chance. They remind me so much of Jack and jenn in their beginnings! I hope the lame brain writers see this. As for Cameron, well I think he she just "Dance off into The Night"

Thanks,TalkHawk!

I for the life of me can not understand what the hell Cameron was talking about "they have been through so much and she doesn't trust him" ...What!? What,have they been through!!..All Cameron ever did for Abby was fail to keep the elevator door open long enough to save Jack!?!?
    Everything that has happened to Abby since she came to Salem Chad knows because Abby goes to Chad for everything,..Even help with her"boyfriend"....

I just want Abby to realise who has always been standing in her corner,..might have been in the shadows through their past"relationships" if we can call them that...LOL
    But they are always there for each other and drop everything for each other,..They are so close to finishing each others sentences,just like Jack and Jenifer!!..

Chad Can Dance!...

-----------

I agree.. I am LOVING Abby and Chad.. IF IF IF the writer's will NOT change their personalities!! You are so right.. they are like Jack and Jenn as a young couple!! haha.. LMBO @ Abby on stage and Chad's hilarious!!

#136   2013/04/13 03:49PM
    mama rosa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mama rosa:

Thanks,TalkHawk!

Chad Can Dance!...

-----------

I agree.. I am LOVING Abby and Chad.. IF IF IF the writer's will NOT change their personalities!! You are so right.. they are like Jack and Jenn as a young couple!! haha.. LMBO @ Abby on stage and Chad's hilarious!!

Hi Zuzu!
    Great to talk with a new voice to me!
    Did you hear Abby's deep voice as she was mocking Chad?..
    I laughed my but off!!...I thought for the first time Abby Does have a sense of "Ha Ha"!!...

#137   2013/04/13 04:53PM
    zuzu61

Thanks Mama Rosa... I'm wondering if they have a new writer for Abby & Chad?!? If so, DEAR Lord I hope they won't change.

IMO, they are perfect for each other. So much fun to watch. IF they will just PLUEASE allow ONE couple to be normal..

#138   2013/04/13 05:53PM
    Caylee12

Hello peoples!
    I loved Chad and Abby the first time, then they broke up and I wanted to scream, but I have to admit I love them so much more this go around, granted I wanted to slap Abby after the wedding blowup but thankfully she seems to have gotten past it. And Mama Rosa, I agree about them always being there for each other.

You can see that Chad still wants her, and it has to hurt to see her with Cameron, Chad is just awesome and I hope that he ends up being her first and maybe later have a small Horten-Dimera one running around.

#139   2013/04/14 01:01AM
    Freida Klopp...

Chabby all the way! Cameron is not right for her, even though his abs are solid as can be.

#140   2013/04/16 07:02AM
    allmylovingdays

I like them together this time. I feel like he has really shown her that he is there for her bigtime. So he made a mistake but if she only knew -she would totally get it why he did that at the wedding.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list