List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13421, Replies: 177
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/04/06 11:56AM
    Re: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: OMG,Did I ever laugh on Fridays show!...I don't know how many of you remember Jack and Jenifer in the beginning,but Chad acted the same way Jack would when they were out investigating,always asking and throwing in comments over Jenifer and he always stood right behind Jen while doing so!
    Chad and Abby were doing the exact same thing!!..ROTFL
    You either have it or you don't and these two "Kids have it"!

so agree-
    yeah Jen and Jack- njce upon a time a long time ago... you know the story-

now it woulxd be great that Chad and Abby write their story

if Days don*t give us one-mama rosa- you*ll have to write a fanfic

LOL, All you have to do is ask me!,I would love too!!

#112   2013/04/06 02:18PM
    mama rosa

Quote C: They were so great together - chemistry undeniable.
    him checking if Cam and her are boyfriend-girlfriend
    -cute and funny
    And although he was sort off teasing her about virginit- it wasn't mean- they have this friendship thing that is a very good base to blossom into a great loving relationship- these two have great couple written all ove it- fun, adventure,love - more of them!

Hi Stjarna!
    Love your post!
    It was so cute!,I adore these two,I just can't wait until Abby and Chad realize it too!!...LOL

Who ever added the Pro to the tittle ...Thanks,eh!...

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/06 02:23PM
    #113   2013/04/06 03:46PM
    Confuzzled

Quote mama rosa: OMG,Did I ever laugh on Fridays show!...I don't know how many of you remember Jack and Jenifer in the beginning,but Chad acted the same way Jack would when they were out investigating,always asking and throwing in comments over Jenifer and he always stood right behind Jen while doing so!

I didnt start watching Days until 2007. I have had to replay Chad and Abigail's scenes over and over from Fridays show ! I have not laughed this hard since Nicole pretended to be drunk on New Years Eve when she stalled EJ at the coffee house ! Love the latest scenes with Chad and Abigail ! Looking forward to more scenes with a twist of humor !!!

#114   2013/04/06 04:09PM
    mama rosa

Quote Confuzzled:

I didn't start watching Days until 2007. I have had to replay Chad and Abigail's scenes over and over from Fridays show ! I have not laughed this hard since Nicole pretended to be drunk on New Years Eve when she stalled EJ at the coffee house ! Love the latest scenes with Chad and Abigail ! Looking forward to more scenes with a twist of humor !!!

Hi Confuzzled!
    Welcome A,Board!..I have not spoken to you before,hope you like it here!..
    There are a lot of Great People here,stick around give us a chance!

I'm glad that Chad and Abby are so close that they can play off each other with as a heart feeling,challenged,journey to return to each other Classic Love Story!!!!
    TTYSoon!

#115   2013/04/06 09:43PM
    zuzu61

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Confuzzled:

I didn't start watching Days until 2007. I have had to replay Chad and Abigail's scenes over and over from Fridays show ! I have not laughed this hard since Nicole pretended to be drunk on New Years Eve when she stalled EJ at the coffee house ! Love the latest scenes with Chad and Abigail ! Looking forward to more scenes with a twist of humor !!!

Hi Confuzzled!

I'm glad that Chad and Abby are so close that they can play off each other with as a heart feeling,challenged,journey to return to each other Classic Love Story!!!!
    TTYSoon!

I did the same thing. Rewind, laugh, rewind, laugh!! BUT... I didn't think about that they DO act like Jack and Jennifer when they were young.. I LOVE these 2 together. Now.. IF the writers will NOT change them..

#116   2013/04/07 03:02AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Confuzzled:

Hi Confuzzled!

TTYSoon!

I did the same thing. Rewind, laugh, rewind, laugh!! BUT... I didn't think about that they DO act like Jack and Jennifer when they were young.. I LOVE these 2 together. Now.. IF the writers will NOT change them..

Hi guys-

yes we need a classic love story- and these two are real soap gold!
    They are my second fav couple on Days!

Casey said in his interview that they hanj out a lot together- I think being friends helpz in their acting job- but it needn*t be so- they are talented!

#117   2013/04/07 03:05AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    -cute and funny
    And although he was sort off teasing her about virginit- it wasn't mean- they have this friendship thing that is a very good base to blossom into a great loving relationship- these two have great couple written all ove it- fun, adventure,love - more of them!

Hi Stjarna!
    Love your post!
    It was so cute!,I adore these two,I just can't wait until Abby and Chad realize it too!!...LOL

Thanks mama rosa,l
    I hope the realisation comes soon-

#118   2013/04/07 03:51AM
    annabannana

Hope they become a couple, seems so right.

#119   2013/04/07 07:24AM
    Shylady7

Chad is to funny. I loved the way he was acting when he seen Cam dancing .... Lol .... I would love to see him and Abby back together. I think they would make a fun cute couple to watch.

#120   2013/04/07 02:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa:
    -cute and funny

Hi Stjarna!
    Love your post!

Thanks mama rosa,l
    I hope the realisation comes soon-

I like these two this time around!!! I loved them friday. Chad's comments totally made the episode.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list