List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13414, Replies: 177
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/01/08 01:36AM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: I thought I should bring back their thread...

I am happy to see these two decide to give it another go!
    After all how may times did Jack and jenifer break up and they managed to always find themselve back to one another..
    I am still holding out hope for Abby and Chad,I think they are perfect for each other! They balance out what each of them lacks and that works great!!...Ask Hope!LOL

Thanks for finding the thread...
    I love them too- they have the real romance quality and chemistry that at the moment really is needed. Young love too- it started so cute with them- and then they decided to throw Melanie-
    Anyway, there will be a rocky road there- but nothing against it- as long as they write it as a genuine love story. They have a great chance here-

I also like the fact that he could be her first guy she sleeps with- and this could also be an interesting s/l.
    I am a hopless romantic-LOL

#92   2013/01/10 06:06PM
    maui

Hi all, they do seem great and maybe with hope Abby can be just what Chad needs but I am thinking another way. This version and where they are taking Chad don't get with him Abby, he will hurt you.
    Move on Abby. Anyone want to talk about Chad, Abby, anyone, the show, or be friends send me a email mharralson@austin.rr.com

#93   2013/02/15 09:59AM
    stjarna

After Ejami, they are my next favourite couple...well, not couple as such just yet...

ah, anyone know more if those two will get an s/l...?

#94   2013/02/15 10:18AM
    EpicFail

everything I've read about Abby has been with Cameron - but you know they'll end up doing a triangle with Chad once Abby finds out about what Gabi did.

#95   2013/02/25 07:45AM
    mama rosa

I thought I would put this comment of mine here...I still want Chad and Abby back together!..
    Seems to me that there is going to be a attempted rape on Abby, so that who ever she is going to be with will have the chance to save her and be her hero! ....
    Just like Jack saved Jenifer from Lawrence,and...Peter!

Otherwise who's really going to give a damn about this story line..... Rant off!

This would work and Cameron doesn't even need to be involved so his character doesn't have to be damaged at all!...Maybe Maxine's a Daughter and she transfers to S.M.H. and likes Cameron....But someone else could try to violate Abby and Chad saves her,..with no damage done!... so to say!....And then when Abby finds out what Chad new about Gabi...and that if he said anything He would go to jail! She will definitely agree that Nick and Gabi are the diabolical team and are dangerous!...I think she will understand that Chad needed to be out of jail to keep a eye on them now for Wills Sake!....

#96   2013/02/25 08:32AM
    stjarna

They have,imo, a real romantic gold here.... two people, young, have chemistry... involve Chad in Nick's dangerous schemes... and have Abigail overhear Sonny about Gabi's stalker business.... and then she gets inadvertently intangled to try and save Chad, but gets in the line of fire or some other craziness.... and there is love, suspense, guilt....soap stuff....

Chadbigail!

I don't see losing her virginity to Cameron- somehow it would be so technical with them!!! They are so technical together, maybe it's cos of their gluten-date thing!eww..

#97   2013/02/25 09:25AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: They have,imo, a real romantic gold here.... two people, young, have chemistry... involve Chad in Nick's dangerous schemes... and have Abigail overhear Sonny about Gabi's stalker business.... and then she gets inadvertently entangled to try and save Chad, but gets in the line of fire or some other craziness.... and there is love, suspense, guilt....soap stuff....

Chadbigail!

I don't see losing her virginity to Cameron- somehow it would be so technical with them!!! They are so technical together, maybe it's cos of their gluten-date thing!eww..

Hi Stjarna!

I agree those to kids have magic on the screen together!!

I think your Idea is a good one too!!....I don't care if Abby see and hears Nicks cell mate Blackmail him and Nick finds out that she knows!...Maybe even learns his secret!!
    She gets kidnapped and Chad rescues her!!
    I don't care how it happens I just can't give up on it happening period!!...

#98   2013/02/25 10:24AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: They have,imo, a real romantic gold here.... two people, young, have chemistry... involve Chad in Nick's dangerous schemes... and have Abigail overhear Sonny about Gabi's stalker business.... and then she gets inadvertently entangled to try and save Chad, but gets in the line of fire or some other craziness.... and there is love, suspense, guilt....soap stuff....

Chadbigail!

Hi Stjarna!

I think your Idea is a good one too!!....I don't care if Abby see and hears Nicks cell mate Blackmail him and Nick finds out that she knows!...Maybe even learns his secret!!

you have great fanfiction imagination... there would be action in Salem all the time, not just with those two!!!
    but the rest of the Salemites!!!!

#99   2013/02/25 04:31PM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa:

Chadbigail!

Hi Stjarna!

you have great fanfiction imagination... there would be action in Salem all the time, not just with those two!!!
    but the rest of the Salemites!!!!

Thanks Honey, That does means a lot to me!..I sure would try hard to give you my Best if I was a Writer for our "Days"!

#100   2013/02/26 09:00AM
    ejami2012

I have a feeling cam is going to hurt abby and chad is there to help her. I .like them together

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list