List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro-Abby & Chad (No Bash)

Started by mama rosa at 2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 05:20PM, Views: 13750, Replies: 177
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/07/16 10:09AM
    Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    mama rosa

I looked to see if there was a thread for Abby and Chad and was surprised there wasn't one that i could see!

This couple deserves one ,for sure!!

I like what i see when it comes to Chad and Abby relationship,these two are working very well off of each other... they are so at ease with each other they are make their relationship believable.The issue of trust and respect for each others feelings comes off extremely sincere on both parts...this is a good foundation to build a romantic relationship...I'm happy with TPTB for coming up with a strong young couple that has Super Couple, ALL OVER THEM!!

* * * * * * * * * PLEASE NOTE * * * * * * * * *

THIS IS AN ADMIN SANCTIONED FAN THREAD

NO CHARACTER BASHING ALLOWED

* * * * * * * * * PLEASE NOTE * * * * * * * * *

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/05 09:03AM
    #2   2011/07/16 02:26PM
    Re: Abby and Chad {NO Bashing}
    KABO

Quote mama rosa: I looked to see if there was a thread for Abby and Chad and was surprised there wasn't one that i could see!

I like what i see when it comes to Chad and Abby relationship,these two are working very well off of each other... they are so at ease with each other they are make their relationship believable.The issue of trust and respect for each others feelings comes off extremely sincere on both parts...this is a good foundation to build a romantic relationship...I'm happy with TPTB for coming up with a strong young couple that has Super Couple, ALL OVER THEM!!

Hi Mama Rosa!.....and I agree. Chad has grown on me as he works through his relationships with the DiMeras. Having him then using Abby as his sounding board gives us a different view of how he is processing his thoughts/feelings. I really appreciate this way of developing their relationship and agree with you that there is at least the possibility of a super-couple if the writers continue to take this direction. Fortunately, Dena will be "off the case" soon and will hopefully not create harm before leaving.

#3   2011/07/16 02:33PM
    dazlovr

Quote KABO:
    Quote mama rosa: I looked to see if there was a thread for Abby and Chad and was surprised there wasn't one that i could see!

Hi Mama Rosa!.....and I agree. Chad has grown on me as he works through his relationships with the DiMeras. Having him then using Abby as his sounding board gives us a different view of how he is processing his thoughts/feelings. I really appreciate this way of developing their relationship and agree with you that there is at least the possibility of a super-couple if the writers continue to take this direction. Fortunately, Dena will be "off the case" soon and will hopefully not create harm before leaving.

Amen to all the above. Maybe the idea of Supercouple is out of style these days, but I could get into this one. They are both Extremely Attractive, and up to this point seem to have a functioning brain; and with their connections to the established families in Salem, the sky could be the limit with them. Hope it continues.

#4   2011/07/16 02:40PM
    KABO

Quote dazlovr:
    Quote KABO:

Amen to all the above. Maybe the idea of Supercouple is out of style these days, but I could get into this one. They are both Extremely Attractive, and up to this point seem to have a functioning brain; and with their connections to the established families in Salem, the sky could be the limit with them. Hope it continues.

We could have the modern "Romeo and Juliet" hopefully without the joint suicide! The possibilities are endless. What would be great is that out of all the ridiculous and ineffective teenage twit storylines we have running, they may have bumbled their way into a couple that works.

#5   2011/07/16 03:31PM
    Axl Rose

Chad and Abby to me they just remind me so much of a young Jack & Jennifer, with Chad having similarities to Jack and Abby being so much like her mother Jennifer, CHABBY HAVE SUPERCOUPLE POTENTIAL, PLEASE MAKE THEM LAST

#6   2011/07/16 05:55PM
    mama rosa

Quote dazlovr:
    Quote KABO:

I feel like they have an honest innocence about their relationship.. but are both brashy in knowing what they don't want in their lives,they have both been through a lot, and so far since they found each other,it's only made them hold on tighter to each other...IYKWIM...

#7   2011/07/16 08:03PM
    Sunnydaz

Love Chabby and totally supporting them. Please don't turn him into another Ej.....he needs to stay exactly how he is but wiser and stronger.

#8   2011/07/17 12:34PM
    mama rosa

Quote Sunnydaz: Love Chabby and totally supporting them. Please don't turn him into another Ej.....he needs to stay exactly how he is but wiser and stronger.

That's what im hoping for with the return of John and Marlena Chad can see that all his family is not bad!
    Marlena may even have stories of Madeline she may have known her.Maybe the were friends...I think John could steer him in the right direction,and be a great influence in his life!

#9   2011/07/17 12:47PM
    Axl Rose

I second that, with the return of John and Marlena, Chad can have great influences in his life, I am sure his dad Stefano would not want Chad being influenced by Stefano's brother John, since Stefano and John are half-brothers, they have the same dad Santo DiMera, which makes John Chad's uncle, and John can help to steer his nephew in the right direction

Who knows maybe Marlena would make sure Kate doesn't interfere with Chad and Abby

#10   2011/07/17 01:09PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: I second that, with the return of John and Marlena, Chad can have great influences in his life, I am sure his dad Stefano would not want Chad being influenced by Stefano's brother John, since Stefano and John are half-brothers, they have the same dad Santo DiMera, which makes John Chad's uncle, and John can help to steer his nephew in the right direction

Who knows maybe Marlena would make sure Kate doesn't interfere with Chad and Abby

Axl that was really good of you to give the back ground on John and Stefano the Newbies may not be aware of the connection between them..Thanks for that...
    I think it would be great if Chad got a chance to work for his uncle, on the up and up!Marlena and Jenifer are friends so they wouldn't let Kate even breath Abby's name never mind use or set her up!! They would clean her clock for sure they aren't afraid or intimidated by Kate...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list