List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NO EJAMI *past, present or future* (haters only)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NO EJAMI *past, present or future* (haters only)

Started by Master at 2011/06/21 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/04 10:08AM, Views: 25439, Replies: 599
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/06/21 12:09PM
    NO EJAMI *past, present or future* (haters only)
    Master

EJAMI has never been and I never ever want to see them as a couple. They are boring and toxic to DOOL.

Anyone agree please sign in and tell the new writers how you feel. Thank you.

Master

#2   2011/06/21 12:40PM
    Re: NO EJAMI *past, present or future* (haters only)
    SafenSound

Oh please let me say how much I HATE EJAMI!! LOL They are the WORST non-couple on daytime TV!! It was a sham to begin with and it ended in a worse sham...the writers that came up with that concept obviously were smoking something that should have landed them in jail, but instead made it's way to Days and it's been torture ever since to see a man, scheme, lie, manipulate, torture and abuse the woman he supposedly love...GMAB already!! THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE NOR WILL THEY EVER BE!!

#3   2011/06/21 01:28PM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

oooo....fun thread I can always hate on some ejami Seriously, this couple or noncouple was doomed from the start..the first thing ej said to Sami was a lie. I don't think anyone thought this was a rooting couple. The whole relationship is sick and twisted and I think we have finally finally finally seen the last of ejami. Once the good guys start winning again (thank you KC) I sincerely hope the writers finally give EJ something else to do rather than mess with Sami's life. The entire storyline of ejami is pathetic...what was worse was suffering through when James played Santo and Ali played Coleen...terrible terrible terrible! Both actors deserve better.

#4   2011/06/21 02:12PM
    PC_SALEM0106

Like this thread already, SS and LUMI, pretty much said it all. like the title, NO EJAMI. Sami deserves a great guy not a jerk.

#5   2011/06/21 02:19PM
    grandmaMack

Supposedly we are to see more romance and family in the fall. EJ and Sami's relationship was built on lies, deception, and manipulation on EJ's part. Sami is an obsession of EJ's because she is something that he just can't have. I hope we've seen the last of Ejami.

#6   2011/06/21 02:32PM
    renee88

My kinda thread . I can't stand Ejami, it's not even a real relationship. The abused and the abuser is not the makings for romance.

#7   2011/06/21 03:22PM
    saminrafe

This is a great thread, i hate Ejami, to me they have never been a couple. Sami has always been an obsession to him . Ej has done aweful things to her,he has lied, manipulated and Raped her. Just recently he sent an imposter in to rape her again.

NO EJAMI FOR THIS LONG TIME DOOL FAN

#8   2011/06/21 04:17PM
    Sunnydaz

Finally a thread about Ejami that makes sense. NO EJAMI!

I've watched Days since elementary school so basically i grew up watching love and romance. The good old Days when Doug and Julie met. Mickey and Maggie, Tom and Alice and then later Bo and Hope, Steve and Kayla. Those Days especially in the 80's were the best times i can recall for DOOL. Everyday we saw romance, adventure and family values along with a lot of twisted s/l's. When Stephano obsessed over Marlena at least she didn't get raped and conceive his child and then years later slept with him willingly because she was horny. Back then SUPERCOUPLES had many angst to overcome but everyone watching rooted for them in hopes their favorite couples found their way back to eachother. These days the writers have created all these triangles that seperate the fanbases. One group loves one couple and the other hates them. After years of watching a woman abused by a man (EJAMI) the group that hates them could NEVER change their minds. So please new writers don't take us down that road because you will lose way too many viewers. We need 'believable' romance that's entertaining.

#9   2011/06/21 06:01PM
    patrijune

Quote Master: EJAMI has never been and I never ever want to see them as a couple. They are boring and toxic to DOOL.

Anyone agree please sign in and tell the new writers how you feel. Thank you.

Master

Great thread Master! I agree EJ and Sami have never been a couple! Anything EJ is involved in is toxic. Hope the new writers can give Sami and Rafe a storyline that has nothing to do with EJ!

#10   2011/06/21 06:07PM
    Cedes_28

What's the point of having any type of relationship when it's a constant tit for tat battle? and to use those kids like some type of pawn....atleast Rafe has a genuine concern for the kids welfare.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list