List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kate's Botox

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate's Botox

Started by bornondays at 2006/10/04 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 10:55AM, Views: 1148, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/04 09:37AM
    Kate's Botox
    bornondays

What is with Kate's Lips? Did the doc overdose on the Botox or what?

#2   2006/10/04 09:48AM
    Re: Kate's Botox
    Loveletta1

Actually I Like kates lips; I think it fits her very well. I wish I had her lips; kinda like angelina jolies lips lol

#3   2006/10/04 01:10PM
    bornondays

Quote Loveletta1: Actually I Like kates lips; I think it fits her very well. I wish I had her lips; kinda like angelina jolies lips lol

But they didn't do her whole lip area...just mid stream...doesn't look finished to me

#4   2006/10/04 01:12PM
    Chrissi

I like them too.

#5   2006/10/04 01:33PM
    Serena

I didn't know she gets collagen injections, but for many years many suspected Lisa Rinna's lips are pumped up, she had the biggest lips on DAYS. Lisa's lips are fuller than Angelina Jolie's I think. I've heard they both have natural- but my Grandmother used to warn me if I kept sticking my bottom lip out someone would step on it! Beware Kate!

#6   2006/10/04 02:03PM
    CA 23yr Days...

I hadn't even noticed her lips. Maybe it's because I can't get past her hair falling into her eyes. Can someone on the set just walk up to her and trim her bangs please!

#7   2006/10/04 02:23PM
    Granny Pris

Quote CA 23yr Days Fan: I hadn't even noticed her lips. Maybe it's because I can't get past her hair falling into her eyes. Can someone on the set just walk up to her and trim her bangs please!

Boy, do I ever agree with you about that hair. It definitely needs to be cut and if no cut, then for God's sakes Plait it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2006/10/04 02:49PM
    Chrissi

I've had my bangs that long before and it hurts when your hair gets in your eyes. I'm surprised she's not chomping at the bit to have them cut or sprayed off her face. I guess it doesn't bother some. *shrug*

I always thought Lisa Rinna's lips were injected, but you say they're natural? Wow. Move over Angelina. Lisas are a lot bigger, I think.

#9   2006/10/04 03:11PM
    Serena

Quote Chrissi: I've had my bangs that long before and it hurts when your hair gets in your eyes. I'm surprised she's not chomping at the bit to have them cut or sprayed off her face. I guess it doesn't bother some. *shrug*

I always thought Lisa Rinna's lips were injected, but you say they're natural? Wow. Move over Angelina. Lisas are a lot bigger, I think.

When Lisa was on Dancing With The Stars, it was all over the net, her lips that is! So many disputing and making a big controversy over the nature (or lack there of!) of her lips. They showed her child pictures where she has a bit of face with her lips, and then continued to show growing up photos with her mounds, lips...Some swear she enhanced her already huge lips, and other body parts. I remember her from her early DAYS and she did have very full lips, but I don't know if she had them over inflated, she says no.

They say bangs make a mature woman look younger, but I so agree Kate's bangs in her eyes, ewe.... makes me glad I have a bald forehead! She has had this style as long as I can remember, and she sure gets to be fashionable!

#10   2006/10/05 07:30AM
    AlyandNyk

Quote CA 23yr Days Fan: I hadn't even noticed her lips. Maybe it's because I can't get past her hair falling into her eyes. Can someone on the set just walk up to her and trim her bangs please!

lol...I thought I was the only one who was getting annoyed with her bangs. At times I feel like stretching into the tv and cut them myself. lol thought that was funny...!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list