List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What happened to Bo...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Bo...

Started by mama rosa at 2011/03/28 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2011/04/27 08:32AM, Views: 2505, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/28 08:18AM
    What happened to Bo...
    mama rosa

What ever happened to Bo's flashes of danger!? Not to tuned into Ciara these days huh....
    Did i miss something???

#2   2011/03/28 09:23AM
    Re: What happened to Bo...
    KABO

Quote mama rosa: What ever happened to Bo's flashes of danger!? Not to tuned into Ciara these days huh....
    Did i miss something???

Dena Higley happened to Bo. It wasn't enough to trash his moral compass, she also gave his sensitivity to his wife and child away when she mushed his mind!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/28 09:24AM
    #3   2011/03/28 09:36AM
    dayswy

They have completely ruined the character of Bo for me.
    I had no issue with him being with Carly after Hope walked out. (This topic has been discussed endlessly,so I'm not going there with it! )
    I wondered about those psychic flashes the other day! He didn't see crazy Hope?

Anyway-
    What ruined him for me, is that he was so insistent that he was with Carly. "I love Carly, I'm with Carly". Then all of a sudden finds out Hope is in danger and goes running after her, and although he "loves Carly" he is ready to jump on Hope when they got to the cabin.

I don't know.. he is just acting like a jerk in my opinion.. either way you look at it.

#4   2011/03/28 10:11AM
    mama rosa

Quote dayswy: They have completely ruined the character of Bo for me.
    I had no issue with him being with Carly after Hope walked out. (This topic has been discussed endlessly,so I'm not going there with it! )
    I wondered about those psychic flashes the other day! He didn't see crazy Hope?

Anyway-
    What ruined him for me, is that he was so insistent that he was with Carly. "I love Carly, I'm with Carly". Then all of a sudden finds out Hope is in danger and goes running after her, and although he "loves Carly" he is ready to jump on Hope when they got to the cabin.

I don't know.. he is just acting like a jerk in my opinion.. either way you look at it.

If he even moves in the direction of Carly, and her problems I will be beyond dissapointed in the story line.There is no room anymore for her anywhere in his life.If he really loves Hope!! Bo don't be a hero anymore!!IMO

#5   2011/03/28 10:22AM
    dayswy

Bo always wants to be the hero- that's his problem.

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't introduced "night bo" Where he dresses up in a cape and saves Salem from the bad men who come out at night.

Abe could have a special signal, but nobody knows it's Bo..

I regret typing the above because Dena Higley might get some ideas and I would not want credit for that S/L.

#6   2011/03/28 10:28AM
    Doc04

Oh I totally agree!I can't believe what they have done to his character. You are right it is Dena Higley, she really doesn't have a clue on FEELINGs. All her writing if you watch, no one has feelings. They just seem like robots trying to go along with her words. She doesn't have any concept of Love. Bo and Hope had it all the connections, the love the Trust since they were kids. I just want Bo and Hope back in each others arms and I totally agree; keep Carley far away. Mr. Bo better keep his connections with his family and not go off and try to help Carley who is probably just doing it to get Bo back anyway. Give her a life with Rafe.

I sure hope they make Bo & Hope reunite stronger and realize the reasons they do keep spliting is because they are always trying to be heros and help/save others, they need to take care of each other and their family kids first. Bo is Hope & Cierra's Hero no one elses.

#7   2011/03/28 10:36AM
    KABO

Quote dayswy: Bo always wants to be the hero- that's his problem.

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't introduced "night bo" Where he dresses up in a cape and saves Salem from the bad men who come out at night.

I regret typing the above because Dena Higley might get some ideas and I would not want credit for that S/L.

LOL, sort of like "Death Wish" on a motorcycle wearing a white hat!

#8   2011/03/28 11:14AM
    mama rosa

Quote KABO:

LOL, sort of like "Death Wish" on a motorcycle wearing a white hat!

LOL, if we start hearing,..SOCK! POW! ZONK! RIF! WHAP! BIFF!OOOF! KRUNCH! ZLONK! BAM! KAPOW! OUCH! WHAM! ZAP! URKK!ZZZAP!
    I hope it's Sami talking to EJ!! or Nicole talking to EJ!LOL

#9   2011/03/28 03:28PM
    Kweenboda

After the Scene with Carly at the end of the show today it has made me loathe Bo even more..he's so wishy washy..whenever princess Hope has a fit he has to run off into another womans arms...his character has been that way for so long..can't just blame it on 1 writer. Carly deserves a strong man who can make up his mind and stick with it and not go with who is more convenient at the time.

#10   2011/03/28 03:35PM
    longliveBOPE

She not the smart

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list