List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????

Started by Napajeri at 2011/03/21 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2011/03/24 07:34PM, Views: 4001, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/21 02:18PM
    JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????
    Napajeri

I heard John Black was coming back. Is there any truth to that??????

#2   2011/03/21 02:24PM
    Re: JOHN BLACK COMING BACK????????
    bghwme

I certainly hope so!

#3   2011/03/21 02:42PM
    say NY

Me too, can't get enough of those DiMera men!

#4   2011/03/21 02:54PM
    blindiedling

I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

#5   2011/03/21 03:05PM
    FatherJohn

Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

LOL.. Does anyone buy it??

I haven't been to the store yet but if I saw that I would have picked it up and read it right there. I'm thinking it's not true or else all of the other soap sites would have reported on it by now.

#6   2011/03/21 03:15PM
    blindiedling

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.

I haven't been to the store yet but if I saw that I would have picked it up and read it right there. I'm thinking it's not true or else all of the other soap sites would have reported on it by now.

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook, takes up most of my attention.LOL.

#7   2011/03/21 03:19PM
    FatherJohn

Quote blindiedling:
    Quote FatherJohn:

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook, takes up most of my attention.LOL.

I'd like to be put on the fudge mailing list ASAP

#8   2011/03/21 03:30PM
    blindiedling

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote blindiedling:
    Quote FatherJohn:

I'd like to be put on the fudge mailing list ASAP

I plan on making it, and other stuff once we get moved to Florida. My cousin tells me she can get me plenty of business. We`ll see. It all started when we were down there, and I wanted a few recipes from some magazines she had, that she was supposed to copy on a copier for me, and didn`t have time to, so she just started writing out checks for magazines, and I started sending fudge. She wants the recipe, and since we are supposed to be going into business together with it, I refuse to give it up right now, afraid she`ll do it on her own. LOL.

#9   2011/03/21 03:37PM
    Days Dreamer

[quote]Quote blindiedling: [quote]Quote FatherJohn: [quote]Quote blindiedling: I was in the grocery store today and saw that one of the soap magazines, said John Black coming back to Days. I didn`t buy it so haven`t read it.[/quote]

I honestly can think of better ways to spend three + bucks.LOL. Plus, I have 4 new magazines, that I haven`t even opened up yet. My cousin paid for me another subscription for Family Circle, she has already been paying for Taste of Home as a gift for me for about the last three years or so. She
    does that, and I send her five pounds of my famous homemade peanut
    butter fudge every year for Chirstmas. Honestly, Zoo World on facebook,
    takes up most of my attention.LOL.[/quote]

John Black coming back would be good, but your peanut butter fudge sounds fabulous!

#10   2011/03/21 03:54PM
    Spike568

Quote Napajeri: I heard John Black was coming back. Is there any truth to that??????

There is already an "Is John Black coming back thread"

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list