List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Belle and Shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Belle and Shawn

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/10/03 04:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 12:28PM, Views: 621, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/03 04:22PM
    Belle and Shawn
    allie_colleg...

You need to get over them as a couple, I could understand if this Belle was Kirsten, but they have NO CHEMISTRY. LET IT GO!!!!!! I hate phillip with Belle but mimi and sean could have worked out.

#2   2006/10/03 05:54PM
    Re: Belle and Shawn
    4evaDrake

I haven't even seen a scene with Belle and the new Shawn yet, how could they have chemistry? I agree that with Jason Cook as Shawn, he was better with Kirsten Storms, but hey you never know, new Shawn new Belle. Lets wait to see what happens.

#3   2006/10/04 07:14AM
    Natalie

belle and shawn are great but i'm starting to belive maybe shawn and willow may be good together. it worked out on Y&R with VIC and NIkki.

#4   2006/10/04 07:51AM
    brownluavalky

:( I agree with you aout Belle and Shawn needing to be together i fell they should stay together, but Mimi is from the city i live in Lexington, Ky. original name Farah Fath and i cant stand her job on days as mimi. She is a slutt for ever sleeping with her best friends man come on now she needs to be manless and learn her place as a friend and in friendships.

#5   2006/10/04 07:52AM
    brownluavalky

I will miss the old shawn and belle but as long as they did not do away with the characters then i am fine. they need to ambush mimi slutty ass.

#6   2006/10/04 10:16AM
    sassygirl

:) i wish that belle and shawn get back toghter they are soooooo hot and in love

#7   2006/10/04 04:56PM
    sheryl.ducharme

All I can say is it's a long time comin and would have boosted rating big time if the writers put them back together again when Kirsten was belle and Jason was Shawn intead of keeping shawn locked up like an ape for several months by Jan.

#8   2006/10/05 07:23AM
    AlyandNyk

Quote brownluavalky: I agree with you aout Belle and Shawn needing to be together i fell they should stay together, but Mimi is from the city i live in Lexington, Ky. original name Farah Fath and i cant stand her job on days as mimi. She is a slutt for ever sleeping with her best friends man come on now she needs to be manless and learn her place as a friend and in friendships.

Your talking about Mimi not being a good friend and sleeping with her bestfriends man...What about Belle, she married Philip because "she loves him", thats what she says. (1 she's already a liar) She married Philip because she thought Shawn had moved on with Jan when she brought Shawn back. She's caught kissing on another woman husband who happens to be her "bestfriend's husband" while she herself is married. (2 slut) She tells her bestfriend she's over Shawn and she promises Mimi she'll stay away, but never does. (3 even a bigger liar and slut) To sum it all up people yes Belle and Shawn may seem they belong together, but don't blame everything on Mimi. Shawn, Belle nor Mimi is perfect...But somehow, everyone likes to see Belle as helpless and innocent and not the back stabbing brat she is. I'm not buying it...But thats my opinion. I'm for Mimi whether Shawn forgives her or not!

#9   2006/10/05 08:54AM
    Loveletta1

Quote AlyandNyk:
    Quote brownluavalky: I agree with you aout Belle and Shawn needing to be together i fell they should stay together, but Mimi is from the city i live in Lexington, Ky. original name Farah Fath and i cant stand her job on days as mimi. She is a slutt for ever sleeping with her best friends man come on now she needs to be manless and learn her place as a friend and in friendships.

Your talking about Mimi not being a good friend and sleeping with her bestfriends man...What about Belle, she married Philip because "she loves him", thats what she says. (1 she's already a liar) She married Philip because she thought Shawn had moved on with Jan when she brought Shawn back. She's caught kissing on another woman husband who happens to be her "bestfriend's husband" while she herself is married. (2 slut) She tells her bestfriend she's over Shawn and she promises Mimi she'll stay away, but never does. (3 even a bigger liar and slut) To sum it all up people yes Belle and Shawn may seem they belong together, but don't blame everything on Mimi. Shawn, Belle nor Mimi is perfect...But somehow, everyone likes to see Belle as helpless and innocent and not the back stabbing brat she is. I'm not buying it...But thats my opinion. I'm for Mimi whether Shawn forgives her or not!

All I have to say is this, mimi brought it up on her self. She new how belle feel about shawn and she still have to marry shawn. She also new how shawn feel about belle. And she still get up and marry shawn. Now this was her best friend. What kind of a friend is that? Getting up and marrying your ex-boyfriend, who i may add was her everything, her lover, her best friend and how do mimi think that she is going to get over shawn just like that.Then she already new that belle is not over shawn. Again she is her own fault.

For mimi defense; she is a good person, but it is because of her mother she is the way that she is. Listen to someone who does not have a husband or a man, thats the biggest mistake she ever made: Listening to her mother. And thats my thoughts on that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/05 08:56AM
    #10   2006/10/05 12:28PM
    Leeebear1

I do agree that Mimi's mistake is Listening to her Mother. The keyword listening. Many of the Mimi fans can blame Bonnie but Mimi is an adult responsible for her own actions. I think Belle and Shawn need to be together it's a long time coming. Too many misundertandings have kept them apart. Even though Belle let Shawn go Mimi still broke the number one commandment. Never go after your best friend's guy especially when you know she still has feelings for him even if she doesn't admit it. She knew the situation and still did what she wanted. It would also not be a bad idea for Mimi and Philip to hook up some time seeing as Mimi's surrogate is having a baby with Philip. So why not bring them together seeing as they were ShaWN AND Belle's second choices.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list