List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Brady/ Eric leaving Days also?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Brady/ Eric leaving Days also?

Started by Jen821 at 2011/03/05 05:30AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/06 03:52PM, Views: 2701, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/03/05 05:30AM
    Is Brady/ Eric leaving Days also?
    Jen821

So is this a rumor or true is Brady/Eric leaving Days for a Prime time show?

I was wondering why they needed to hire 6 newbies with only 3 Actors exiting the show so now it's 4 good Actors? Darn, Philip and Brady are so cute, hope they aren't both leaving! Who's going to stay on a sinking ship, maybe they think they can make it work with the next generation of youngsters. But even these kids today can write better storylines then what Days is doing now.

#2   2011/03/05 08:58AM
    Re: Is Brady/ Eric leaving Days also?
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote Jen821: So is this a rumor or true is Brady/Eric leaving Days for a Prime time show?

I was wondering why they needed to hire 6 newbies with only 3 Actors exiting the show so now it's 4 good Actors? Darn, Philip and Brady are so cute, hope they aren't both leaving! Who's going to stay on a sinking ship, maybe they think they can make it work with the next generation of youngsters. But even these kids today can write better storylines then what Days is doing now.

I read online Eric got a guest star on Smallville (where Justin Hartley plays green arrow, its gonna be like a Passions reunion..kind of..lol) But I don't think he is leaving DAYS I hope not anyway..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/05 08:59AM
    #3   2011/03/05 02:15PM
    monson2002

Quote PC_SALEM0106:
    Quote Jen821: So is this a rumor or true is Brady/Eric leaving Days for a Prime time show?

I read online Eric got a guest star on Smallville (where Justin Hartley plays green arrow, its gonna be like a Passions reunion..kind of..lol) But I don't think he is leaving DAYS I hope not anyway..

Why Kyle Lowder the original Brady Black left B&B so this
    would be PERFECT take Eric out and bring back Kyle which
    he plays Brady alot better Eric's a cheap inmatation

#4   2011/03/06 09:01AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Quote monson2002:
    Quote PC_SALEM0106:

Why Kyle Lowder the original Brady Black left B&B so this
    would be PERFECT take Eric out and bring back Kyle which
    he plays Brady alot better Eric's a cheap inmatation

I didn't know Kyle left B&B, he was my favorite as Brady, maybe he could comeback then

#5   2011/03/06 10:31AM
    Days Dreamer

I love Brady/Eric - hope he is not leaving too! Although I understand if he wants to move on to other opportunities to advance his career.

#6   2011/03/06 02:08PM
    Bricole

I loved Kyle back in the day, but Eric has made Brady his own. I love Eric as bad boy Brady. Plus he is extremely HOT to look at and a great actor. Maybe Kyle can be recast as another character, Eric M needs to stay in this role. He is the only part of the show that I am enjoying right now. I wish they would show him in more scenes. Eric M is awesome as Brady. Plus he has great chemistry with Nicole, Victor, EJ, and Chloe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/06 02:09PM
    #7   2011/03/06 03:52PM
    KelboElbo

Quote Bricole: I loved Kyle back in the day, but Eric has made Brady his own. I love Eric as bad boy Brady. Plus he is extremely HOT to look at and a great actor. Maybe Kyle can be recast as another character, Eric M needs to stay in this role. He is the only part of the show that I am enjoying right now. I wish they would show him in more scenes. Eric M is awesome as Brady. Plus he has great chemistry with Nicole, Victor, EJ, and Chloe.

I agree COMPLETELY! I just LOVE Brady/Eric! I met him once at a women's show and he was so funny and hot!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list