List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: mimi and shawn...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

mimi and shawn...

Started by tasha2200 at 2006/10/02 09:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/04 04:48PM, Views: 1223, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/03 02:16PM
    Re: mimi and shawn...
    ginnybird

its mimi's fault really, she never should've went after her best friends ex, regardless of whether or not belle was already married to Philip..some guys are just off limits when it comes to best friend/ex situations...

not only that, she KNEW that shawn still had feelings for belle the day she married him, or she wouldn't have been so desperate to keep the truth from him.

#12   2006/10/03 05:48PM
    rhinehaj

I have to disagree with you guys on this one. Okay, Mimi was wrong to keep the truth from her husband, yes. But all I am hearing from the board is that mimi should not have married shawn, mimi stole shawn from belle. Belle is not all that innocent in all of this. Regardless if she can't recall she and shawn slept together, Belle has strung phillip along all this time. She knew she was not in love with this man, but yet she married him. ALl the while knowing that her heart belonged to another man. She even went as far as to try and change shawns mind before he married mimi, does the woman have no shame. SHe was married for goodness sake, and those vows should have ment something. She pledged them infront of God and family! Mimi was wrong, but it does not excuse belle. She even gave mimi the go ahead with shawn, thus she had no claim to the man.

#13   2006/10/03 05:57PM
    Michelle5madrid

Ok, I have been waiting for this storyline to come to fruition for a long time! I am glad that Shawn finally found out the truth about Mimi, but I just wish the old Shawn would have been around to act out these last scenes with Mimi. What's up with the new Shawn? Yesterday's show was such a let down.

#14   2006/10/04 08:23AM
    sexycan

Am glad Shawn is leaving Mimi she needs to grow up and have a mind of her own and stop listening to her annoying mother

#15   2006/10/04 09:53AM
    Loveletta1

[quote]Quote sexycan: Am glad Shawn is leaving Mimi she needs to grow up and have a mind of her own and stop listening to her annoying mother[/quotehat

Hail, Hail on that one...

#16   2006/10/04 10:22AM
    sassygirl

:)) you are so right mimi is real pest she need to get a life im tired of her

#17   2006/10/04 04:48PM
    sheryl.ducharme

I was beginning to think Claire would be in college before she new who her real father was so after almost two long years of waiting I have lost interest.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list