List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: YES KATE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

YES KATE!

Started by Days&GHfan at 2006/10/02 04:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 10:13PM, Views: 614, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/02 04:00PM
    YES KATE!
    Days&GHfan

Finally Kate told Philip that Belle doesn't deserve him. And I completely agree. I'm not a Shelle fan or a Belle fan, and I think Phil deserves better than someone who doesn't love him with their whole heart. I'm just glad that Kate finally spoke the truth, and stopped manipulating to keep Shelle apart, and Phelle together.

#2   2006/10/02 07:57PM
    Re: YES KATE!
    purplepeople...

I feel Phillip and Mimi were grabbing at love when they married Belle and Shawn,also there was some jealousey involved.Lets get on with other lives now.

#3   2006/10/02 09:24PM
    tasha2200

Quote purplepeoplewatcher: I feel Phillip and Mimi were grabbing at love when they married Belle and Shawn,also there was some jealousey involved.Lets get on with other lives now.

i agree with you. they were just doing it to be w/ someone and plus there moms were pushing them to do it.

#4   2006/10/02 09:59PM
    rhinehaj

Quote Days&GHfan: Finally Kate told Philip that Belle doesn't deserve him. And I completely agree. I'm not a Shelle fan or a Belle fan, and I think Phil deserves better than someone who doesn't love him with their whole heart. I'm just glad that Kate finally spoke the truth, and stopped manipulating to keep Shelle apart, and Phelle together.

I agree, I am so happy that kate laid it all out in the open today. I saw the senserity in her voice and face. I think phillip felt it as well! Phillip deserves so much better than what bell hashed out. He is so much better than that girl. Finally I agree with Kate on something.

#5   2007/01/20 03:02PM
    ilovesombody

yea im glad to but kate isnt my fan but thats my opin i think kate should tell the truth

#6   2007/01/20 09:07PM
    sassafras

Quote rhinehaj:
    Quote Days&GHfan: Finally Kate told Philip that Belle doesn't deserve him. And I completely agree. I'm not a Shelle fan or a Belle fan, and I think Phil deserves better than someone who doesn't love him with their whole heart. I'm just glad that Kate finally spoke the truth, and stopped manipulating to keep Shelle apart, and Phelle together.

I agree, I am so happy that kate laid it all out in the open today. I saw the senserity in her voice and face. I think phillip felt it as well! Phillip deserves so much better than what bell hashed out. He is so much better than that girl. Finally I agree with Kate on something.

I hate to disagree with you, but Kate wouldn't know sincerity if it jumped up and bit her on the backside.

#7   2007/01/21 04:43PM
    bearrie

[quote]Quote sassafras: [quote]Quote rhinehaj: [quote]Quote Days&GHfan: Phil deserves better than someone who doesn't love him with their whole heart. I'm just glad that Kate finally spoke the truth, and stopped manipulating to keep Shelle apart, and Phelle together. I hate to disagree with you, but Kate wouldn't know sincerity if it jumped up and bit her on the backside.[/quote]

I HAD to LOL when I read that comment about Kate, sincerity, and it biting Kate's back side. It is TOO funny.
    What really blew my mind was that had it not been for Kate and her buttinski, there never would have been a Phelle. Kate instigated the whole thing from start to finish. Sometimes I wonder at Kate's motives. She CLAIMS to her doings are for her children's best interest, but they ALWAYS end up causing the said children more misery than happiness. There HAS to be some sick cycle in KATE that WANTS to see her kids miserable. That way, Kate doesn't feel like the total loser that she is especially when it comes to matters of the heart. I have yet to see Kate in even 1 genuine, successful romantic relationship.

#8   2007/01/21 05:27PM
    Audd

SEt aside who you like and don't like, the facts are that Kate manipulated the situation from the get-to. Philip, knowing Belle does and always will love Shawn, took full advantage of the situation when Jan kidnapped Shawn, he manipulated Belle and when she was the most vulnarable, made the play for her. Everybody deserves to be with someone who loves them, also, everybody deserves to be with who they love without being manipulated and betrayed the way Shelle were. In this situation, Shelle were the victims by many people to keep them apart because OTHER people wanted to be with them. I wonder why this makes Belle a bad person for loving someone else, again,she was manipulated, lied to and betrayed by people she trusted. Philip knew what he was doing when Shawn was kidnapped, he should never have tried to be with her,it wasn't right. If he would have let things happen the way it should have, he never would be in this situation. Now he is stealing a child for revenge. I've lost all respect for his character and any feelings of feeling bad for the guy. Like father like son. JMO!

#9   2007/01/22 02:11PM
    vallynn

I DID NOT SEE IT TODAY BUT KATE IS VERY NOSY SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF HER CHILDRENS LIVES.

***Please, again, refer to the soaps.com guidelines about proper posting. All caps is against the rules. Thank you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/22 04:26PM
    #10   2007/01/22 10:13PM
    iheartlucas

Quote sassafras:
    Quote rhinehaj:

I hate to disagree with you, but Kate wouldn't know sincerity if it jumped up and bit her on the backside.

HAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa! *literally rolling on the floor with laughter*.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list