List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kayla, Sami and Lucas!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kayla, Sami and Lucas!

Started by switzerland at 2007/05/10 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 07:18PM, Views: 332, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2007/05/10 04:56PM
    Kayla, Sami and Lucas!
    switzerland

Today was too funny! First, Lucas shoved wedding cake in Kate's mouth! Then, Sami clocked E.J.! Then, Kayla broke into E.J.'s apartment with the drill! When Will got off the elevator and Kayla turned around with drill in hand and screws in her mouth, I howled! I thought that Marlena and Kate were going to fight! Marlena had taken a step towards her! That would have been my dream come true to see Marlena beat Kate down!

#2   2007/05/10 07:18PM
    Re: Kayla, Sami and Lucas!
    Sweetness24

Quote switzerland: Today was too funny! First, Lucas shoved wedding cake in Kate's mouth! Then, Sami clocked E.J.! Then, Kayla broke into E.J.'s apartment with the drill! When Will got off the elevator and Kayla turned around with drill in hand and screws in her mouth, I howled! I thought that Marlena and Kate were going to fight! Marlena had taken a step towards her! That would have been my dream come true to see Marlena beat Kate down!

My fiesty Kayla is comimg back. She's just great! Did love when Sami decked EJ. Never been a Sami fan because of all the mean things she has done to people in the past - she has a long way to go to prove herself to me thats she changed. But the decking was definetly good. Lucas - that was long overdue. Great show!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list