List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

Started by switzerland at 2007/05/10 11:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 04:29PM, Views: 533, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/05/10 11:43AM
    Sami/E.J. Spoiler!
    switzerland

I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

#2   2007/05/10 02:16PM
    Re: Sami/E.J. Spoiler!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote switzerland: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

I'm way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me).....GO SAMI

#3   2007/05/10 04:29PM
    Re: Sami/E.J. Spoiler!
    diRN

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote switzerland: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!

I'm way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me).....GO SAMI

I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by Carrie. Hahaha...back in the day when they were teenagers I used to secretly wish that Sami would get Autstin instead of Carrie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list