List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!

Started by Whitechick at 2007/05/09 06:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/11 04:12PM, Views: 429, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/05/09 06:17PM
    Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!
    Whitechick

:) I really wish Bo and Roman would kick some butt. Hope is a cop to just like Bo and Roman. I would like the ISA to get involved to. I dont like what's happening to Steve/ Kayla right now. come on now we need some (ACTION) right about now. The story line needs to get better or come to an end I am a long time fan since 1976 it's a long time Where is Kimber/Eve/Andrew/Melissa/Eugene/Calliope These are just some of our great ACTOR'S /ACTRESS'S

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/09 06:19PM
    #2   2007/05/09 07:04PM
    Re: Bo/ Hope /Roman / John/ ISA/ Shane/Steve!!
    Sweetness24

I'm with you! The shows ratings are really bad in the recent 'Soap Opera Digest". We need the backbone of the old show back. John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Bo/Hope/Roman/Maggie and more. Sounds like it is finally coming around.
    These younger couples just can't carry the show on their own. They need better story lines too. They need to create some younger super couples and I just don't see it any of the ones they have now. They are stingy, greedy and whiners. I can't take a whole lot of them.I will say that Max has potential.

#3   2007/05/09 07:18PM
    Whitechick

Quote Sweetness24: I'm with you! The shows ratings are really bad in the recent 'Soap Opera Digest". We need the backbone of the old show back. John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Bo/Hope/Roman/Maggie and more. Sounds like it is finally coming around.
    These younger couples just can't carry the show on their own. They need better story lines too. They need to create some younger super couples and I just don't see it any of the ones they have now. They are stingy, greedy and whiners. I can't take a whole lot of them.I will say that Max has potential.
    Thank you someone is hearing me I hope it will get better than worst We need the Vets back in ACTION thats the only way the ratings will RISE Again. The more Vets they bring back the higher the Ratings will get and everyone will be HAPPY

#4   2007/05/11 07:56AM
    Godmutha

>) Let the Pheonix rise!! This will up the ratings!

#5   2007/05/11 08:13AM
    luvdool

I totally agree. They need to get the super couples back together and in action to stop all the trouble that is brewing in Salem.

I think that Max and Abby(Ashley Benson)could be the next great love story and super couple. Bad boy with a good girl. I loved how they started to bring Max and Abby together and then Ashley Benson needed to leave. I hope she is able to return after her movie taping. (I wasn't crazy over the fill in that they had for Abby. She acted too grown up to play the Abby character.)

#6   2007/05/11 11:45AM
    vicki1

I started watch Days the very first episode. This is the first time that I'm really board with it. They need some stability.. Someone to replace the long love of Tom and Alice.

#7   2007/05/11 04:12PM
    DaysAlways

Bring them on!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list