List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This is really getting old....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This is really getting old....

Started by mags at 2006/10/02 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 04:21PM, Views: 635, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/02 08:09AM
    This is really getting old....
    mags

How dumb do they think we are........how many times is Jack going to die??? How many times is Marlena going to be kidnapped? AND...did you catch it yesterday when the "DOCTOR" said she wanted to keep BOTH of them overnight for observation. Well no kidding... Belle is pregnant if you keep her you keep the baby too>>>>>>>>>>>>>DUH!!!!

And don't get me started on the new Shawn.......no way. There is no chemistry there...........can't see it. Maybe it's time to go back to GH.

#2   2006/10/02 10:21AM
    Re: This is really getting old....
    Loveletta1

I wonder the same thing about jack. Is he going to die and come ba ck again. And yeah marlena always got kidnapped. But I do love the mysteries of the show. And who is doing what and how its going to turn out.

By the way I do love the new shawn. He is kind of sexy... But I do miss the old shawn though. But all i can say is to get over it; things change

#3   2006/10/02 11:19AM
    Out with the Old in with New
    wncangels

I am sorry to say this...but...I have been watching DOOL for 20+ years now..Got hooked when Bo came riding in and saved Hope in New Orleans..Jack and Jennifer need to go and stay gone. Be done with it..the fans pushed and pulled in all directions with those 2 charaters..they (TPTB) get our hops up that they will be back and stay and then, kidnappings, dying, or just dumb story lines..Now for my pet peeve : Marlena..she once was the herione of this soap opera..but (and I don't know what is going on in her life that has her so busy she is off the show more than on)..but she is NOT: a mom..wasn't even around for the 'Wil-napping"..or the fact her other daughther has been in the hospital not once but twice , and the true father of the baby is now been revealed, and she is not a wife..she wanted the separation, she is not a therapist, you don't come back after sooooo many days, months, and years to your old office and pick up where you left off. She needs to go..she brings nothing to the show..and is never on the show..lets move on..the fertility-four was just stupid..if the go back to the fail-safe "DiMearas" I am done..All ready waititng for 'that' shoe to drop. Sami and Lucas need to reunite..Carrie and Austin can ride into the sunset..they ruined those two..Frankie should stick around and maybe be partner with this real-life wife Bille, (Chealsa at least likes Frankie and Bille is single) get her away from Steve..She will just get her heart broke..Steve and Kayla with find a way to get together. Getting ready to tune and see what they have come up with today.

#4   2006/10/02 11:31AM
    ginnybird

First i want to say hi to everyone....i just registered...i used to be on the old soapaddict.com sight, but once it went down, i went along with it...i was so done with DOOL also...

But, this past week, i started catching bits and pieces of it, and all i can say is ITS ABOUT TIME!!! things are FINALLY moving along it seems like...maybe I'm wrong (i have been away from it all for a while)

anyway, i'm glad to see a lot of the old characters out of the show (whether for good, or just temporarily) Especially Marlena and John...there's not too much more you can do with these two...Jack and Jenn were done a long time ago also...

I might actually have to start watching everyday again if things continue to be changing rapidly....maybe they'll even WRAP A STORYLINE up one of these days....maybe even the DIMERA/BRADY family fued one...that would be nice.

#5   2006/10/02 12:02PM
    ashes

yea jack needs to either jus die n saty the hgell off the show or stay alive that shit gets annoying with him

#6   2006/10/02 01:05PM
    Natalie

Enough with Jack and Jenn already they left. Let's move on.
    The new Shawn, just doesnt seem to be Shawn. Maybe I'm just not used to him yet.
    Let's just make someone happy on the show already.
    As for Shawn and the prostitue. Thats not like shawn at all. Belle and Shawn should be together.
    If you ask me I am bored with all of it.

#7   2006/10/02 04:04PM
    Days&GHfan

You should watch GH. Its much more interesting. I actually LOVE characters on GH. On Days, I can't find myself with a favorite character or a favorite couple. I mean, I like a bunch of them, but I don't LOVE them, ya know?

But anyways, I'm sick of Days' old storylines, kidnapping..dying..coming back to life..paternity crap.. etc, etc, etc. I was hoping the new writer would come up with some original stuff, but i guess thats just too much to ask?

#8   2006/10/02 04:21PM
    eriegirl

could not have said it better....been watching since Frances Reid had dark hair..some of the prior story lines were just horrid...I know that it is a SOAP, but come on, not even in soapdom could there be this many stupid things happening...what about that underground Salem or whatever the heck that was about...lost me there....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list