List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: JohnJohnJohn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JohnJohnJohn

Started by FanOfDays at 2006/10/02 05:35AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 05:52PM, Views: 1030, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/02 05:35AM
    JohnJohnJohn
    FanOfDays

JOHN BLACK IRRATATES THE SHNOOGLES OUT OF ME! HE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE THE SAVER OF THE DAY...IT DRIVES ME CRAZY AND THAT FACE HE GETS..THAT DRIVES ME EVEN MORE CRAZY!! I WANT TO KNOW DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME...JOHN BLACK MUST GO...OR THE MUST GIVE HIM A 'MAKEOVER' IN A WAY COZ I AM BORED OF HIM!!!

#2   2006/10/02 07:45AM
    Re: JohnJohnJohn
    Blondie

John has been around for so long, I just can't help but to like him. I love when he arches his eyebrow, lol.

#3   2006/10/02 09:12AM
    Chrissi

I adore John Black! My husband thinks he's great as well!!

#4   2006/10/02 10:12AM
    Loveletta1

I love john black. I would miss him very much if he is not in the show anymore. Yes and that is why i love him so much he is a kind and loving man and without john black and marlena there is no days of our lives.

#5   2006/10/02 11:34AM
    ginnybird

looks like we're in the minority, but im gonna go ahead and agree....i can't stand john black

or marlena.

#6   2006/10/02 01:39PM
    Days&GHfan

I love John. Hes funny and cute lol. And I love Marlena, too.

#7   2006/10/02 01:43PM
    cincin

John and Marlena are my favorites. I love the way they are when their together. I wish the show would feature them more.

#8   2006/10/02 04:56PM
    babysoap

yes i totally agree with you John gets on my nerves as well and marlena they need to take another vacation because marlena always gets kidnapped and john always have to save her its getting very old

#9   2006/10/03 07:51AM
    smilez55

Quote babysoap: yes i totally agree with you John gets on my nerves as well and marlena they need to take another vacation because marlena always gets kidnapped and john always have to save her its getting very old

agreed. they are really getting boring. maybe she suould get back with Roman....he always did love her.

#10   2006/10/03 09:02AM
    ginnybird

they should just be background now....like mickey and maggie, and all the other old timers...not because they're OLD, but because TPTB have done everything that can be done with these two....unless they're gonna come up with something fresh and new and INTERESTING, i say can em!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list