List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: KATE ROBERTS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KATE ROBERTS

Started by babysoap at 2006/10/01 10:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 07:47AM, Views: 804, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/01 10:48PM
    KATE ROBERTS
    babysoap

LETS TALK ABOUT KATE THE ONE THAT NOONE TALKS ABOUT. SHE GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING AND IT REALLY MAKES ME MAD. SHE ALWAYS TRYING TO SAVE HER KIDS LIFE WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO BE SAVE. IF YOU ALL WOULD NOTICE SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT AUSTIN AND CARRIE HURT LUCAS SHE WAS CONGRATULATING THEM TO BUSY BUTTING IN LUCAS AND SAMMY STUFF. LUCAS WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IF KATE DOESN'T GET CAUGHT EVERYBODY KNOW THAT SAMMY WILL CAUGHT BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS DO BUT THE FACT THAT KATE NEVER GETS CAUGHT REALLY CRAWLS UP MY SKIN

#2   2006/10/02 09:13AM
    Re: KATE ROBERTS
    Chrissi

Can you please not type all in caps!!! Thanks.

If Kate left the show, and all the villians left the show, it would be one boring show!!

#3   2006/10/02 10:09AM
    Loveletta1

I really do love kate. I love the villains of the show. Kate is not all bad... She just want the best for her two sons. And everyone knows that austin and carrie belongs together. Not lucas and carrie.

#4   2006/10/02 11:34AM
    scwcsc2002

i would have to agree with babysoap Kate is a hypercite. When austin was going to marry sammy she went out of her way to stop it. When Lucas maiied carrie she did the same thing. What gives kate the right not to even chastise austin and carrie who lets not forget is married to lucas still. Kate needs to take a good long look in the mirror and lets hope it does not break.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/02 11:35AM
    #5   2006/10/02 05:07PM
    babysoap

I DON'T THINK I SAID THAT KATE SHOULD BE OFF THE SHOW I JUST SAID THAT SHE NEEDS TO GET CAUGHT OF ALL THE WRONG DOING SHE HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN.EVERYONE GETS CAUGHT EXCEPT FOR HER ITS ABOUT TIME SHE GET CAUGHT FOR HELPING CHELSEA AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHE DO!!!!1

#6   2006/10/03 07:47AM
    smilez55

Quote babysoap: I DON'T THINK I SAID THAT KATE SHOULD BE OFF THE SHOW I JUST SAID THAT SHE NEEDS TO GET CAUGHT OF ALL THE WRONG DOING SHE HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN.EVERYONE GETS CAUGHT EXCEPT FOR HER ITS ABOUT TIME SHE GET CAUGHT FOR HELPING CHELSEA AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHE DO!!!!1

I agree. Its by time her sins caught up with her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list