List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/01 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:38AM, Views: 29679, Replies: 219
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #191   2006/11/28 06:11AM
    Re: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!
    4evaDrake

That is a given. I think that will cause Shawn and Belle to go find her, they will realize they are still in love with each other and they will get back together.

#192   2006/11/28 06:31AM
    Audd

Quote 4evaDrake: That is a given. I think that will cause Shawn and Belle to go find her, they will realize they are still in love with each other and they will get back together.

I would be shocked if Claire was NOT kidnapped. Funny how at first Victor felt Shawn should know he is Claire's daughter and was against keeping it from him, now he is saying Claire should be with Phillip, he sure is turning into a vindictive fellow, huh??

#193   2006/11/28 02:20PM
    Chrissi

I too think there will be a kidnapping.

So some spoilers for tomorrow.. I almost forgot to do this while I was reading 'Oakdale Confidential', hahaha!

So Shawn buys a convertable, and of course he and Willow go on a joyride with it.... right over to Chez Rouge, where he spends a wad on her.

Kate gives kudos to Chelsea for her little 'photo' stunt and tells her she should start an internet blog!!

Chelsea uses Nick's crush to get a hold of his second laptop.

EJ beats up Patrick and Bo is blamed, arrested and fired.

#194   2006/11/28 04:39PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi:
    EJ beats up Patrick and Bo is blamed, arrested and fired.

I'm fuming over that too

#195   2006/11/28 06:56PM
    capcat

I was looking foreward to seeing bo and hope get back together. Now they r separating them again. i wish they would stop doing that, it is very frustrating. Let them be happy after all they have been through and let them find out real soon that bo is the father and not patrick. Get chelsa to stop trying to break up bo and hope and hurry up nd let steve get his memory back of him and kaylas love. Please do not drag tis on anymore writers ty.

#196   2006/11/28 07:18PM
    Chrissi

Yeah tomorrow's show just ... *sigh*, it's just a drag for Bo and Hope. I know we're going to see them together, but I guess we're going on a ride first.

#197   2006/11/28 07:57PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: Yeah tomorrow's show just ... *sigh*, it's just a drag for Bo and Hope. I know we're going to see them together, but I guess we're going on a ride first.

say it isnt so

#198   2006/11/30 06:51AM
    Chrissi

Well today Shawn sticks up for Bo!

No more for today, as you can read my update!! hehehe BUT..

I almost forgot! Tsk tsk,.. Shayna Rose (Stephanie) has been let go. No word on why or her last airdate. I'll post this in the C&G in the News Room.

Eileen Davidson is in talks with Days!!! WOOHOOOO!

Farah Fath (Mimi)will be taking about a month off, just in case she decides to .. STAY!!! This is from her!

Dan Gautier is said to be playing Mike Horton, maybe Jeremy might come to Salem, finally... Not exactly official....

#199   2006/11/30 08:54AM
    Audd

I'm sooooooooo excited about Eileen "possibly" coming back. I don't want to get my hopes up after Joseph (STefano) didn't come back. I hope this works out!

#200   2006/11/30 10:13AM
    Chrissi

I'm excited too, Audd!!

Tomorrow, Billie agrees to wait for Steve, Billie posts bail for Bo, and Marlena and John head to Italy on an adventure!!

Okay, time for some Spoilers for the next little while!!

Patrick tells Hope he will ask Hope to choose him over Bo, and he'll drop charges against Bo! This doesn't last though! Patrick won't have the chance to tell anyone that it wasn't EJ who beat him up!

Kate is upset when EJ offers Sami a job!!

John and Marlena marry in Italy (I think I reported this already)

Steve remembers his past life with Kayla for real this time!!

Chelsea falls in love with a stranger online - NICK!!

Bonnie considers selling what she knows to some source.

EJ tries to make Sami an ally again.. we see this happening today...

Philip is back and unrecognizable!

In Italy, like I said, Stefano will be seen. It's not Joseph Mascolo (:( ) and they don't show his face, but he'll be faking his coma!

Oh and I think Claire is going to be kidnapped. dcaminiti- in the comments field said she thought Willow was going to help kidnap Claire. Interesting thoughts!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 10:19AM
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list