List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/01 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:38AM, Views: 29907, Replies: 219
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #171   2006/11/17 01:50PM
    Re: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!
    Mommyofangels

I can't believe that they are breaking up Bo and Hope yet again. That is crazy. I thought that they were finally going to get back on track. That is stupid. I am sure Pat will be happy to hear that.

If you ask me I think that Steve is better without Billie.

As far as the Willow thing goes. I really hope that Shawn uses the brain on his sholders (lol) and gets rid of her. She is going to make him lose his kid and Bell.

#172   2006/11/20 07:46AM
    bornondays

Are Hope, Steve and Patrick that stupid that when they receive the photo of Bo and Billie, they don't realize it is from Chelsea causing trouble again by the ID of sender...
    That's the first thing I look at when I receive a message or attachment...HELLO DAYS GET WITH IT!

#173   2006/11/20 09:51AM
    jparamore

I agree with you. I know that all messages have the name of the person that sent the email. This Bo and Hope thing is getting out of hand. Just let them be happy for a change.

#174   2006/11/20 10:07AM
    Chrissi

Well we're not sure if she is going to send it from her own email address or not.

New SPOILERS for tomorrow's show! Sami and Lucas almost have sex, but they agree to wait.

EJ complains to the department that his place was bugged. He all but accuses Salem PD.

Willow is found by Hope - she's really not happy with the living arrangements and tels Shawn so. Shawn lashes out, asking her to clean up her own mess and leave him be!

Hope found Lexi a job as a nurse for Kayla!

Abe punches Tek out, and fires him!

Bo and John (disguised) find tarot cards in EJ's safe deposit box. A Joker and a High Preistess!! EJ finds out his box was broken into and is less than thrilled!!

#175   2006/11/20 05:10PM
    Natalie

Quote Chrissi: Thanks Angelic!!!

This week- Tek and Abe are at one another again, over Lexie

Lucas saves Sami from EJ's clutches, literally and kiss, but they decide to wait before getting intimate.

Belle is really upset when Shawn hides Willow in the closet during a surprise visit.

John and Bo fake some legal papers in order to access EJ's safe deposit box. Tarot cards turn up!

Hope tells Bo that she loves him - but during Thanksgiving, Chelsea is behaving like a brat, and Nick calls her on it. She's upset by this, so does something nasty. She sends the picture of Billie and Bo to Hope, causing Hope to kick Bo out. Kicker is, she sends them to Patrick, and Steve, too. Tsk Tsk..

Again, Victor promises Philip he will get Claire back for him!!

Frankie says goodbye- he leaves Salem after Thanksgiving.

Steve is torn between Kayla and Billie!

This is about the bo and hope thing. Hope needs to remember that they werent together when that happened and Billie told her the truth. Also she thinks she is having another mans baby so what is her point for kicking bo out. they just need to be together and move on to something else.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/20 05:11PM
    #176   2006/11/20 06:43PM
    BOPEfan

What is up with the Bo and Hope thing. It's driving me nuts. Are you sure she kicks him out? Didn't she just kick him in? Why can't Bo and Hope be has happy as Marlena and John are and why can't they just be left alone by Chelsea. She is starting to annoy me. So when does Hope kick him out?

#177   2006/11/20 09:14PM
    I just can't...

shawn should listen to his mother.

#178   2006/11/21 10:48AM
    Chrissi

All I do is report what I hear, guys. Remember: The spoilers are not always 100% accurate (As I posted in the first post in this thread.)

Keep in mind that while she may throw him out, it will be temporary and they'll be together soon enough!! I think that if all was perfect in Salem it would not get many viewers, so perhaps this is a jumping off storyline for them to get together, after he takes Patrick down, or .. something.

Have faith!! I really think they'll get back together soon for good!

SPOILERS.... cause this is what you really want!!!

Tomorrow: EJ goes on TV to save his reputation. He and his lawyer threaten to take Salem PD to court for $40 million OR he gets a public apology!! Reluctantly they go for the apology.

Kate admits to snooping in his place and stealing his ring (he claims it's a frat ring!!)

Chelsea is hurt she didn't get an invite to the Brady Thanksgiving, so is invited by Nick.

Abby helps Nick change his appearance for the dinner!!

Celeste is working with EJ.

#179   2006/11/21 01:55PM
    mamaofone13

please don't tell me celeste is on the wrong side again!!!!!!!!

#180   2006/11/22 09:45AM
    Chrissi

I sure hope not. She looked afraid though. Maybe he is blackmailing her?

What a twist though!! I was surprised, as I haven't gotten any spoilers for the week in advance!! :P

The show isn't on tomorrow, so I have no spoilers for then, but I will give you this:

Celeste finds out that EJ really is a DiMera! So... not sure how this works into what is said on today's show!

Max and Mimi get a lead in their search for Phillip and are kidnapped by Victor, held in a basement of a church where they grow closer (kissing!)

John and Marlena go off to Italy to marry. They find Stephano!! He's in an oxygen tank so we don't see his face but it's him! (Not played by Joseph Mascolo)

Lucas and Sami go on a ski trip.

EJ is going to turn out to be Little Elvis Junior!!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list