List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/01 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:38AM, Views: 30109, Replies: 219
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2006/11/14 06:53PM
    Re: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

YAY about steve...that is so exciting

Sami is peeved...why?

#162   2006/11/14 07:27PM
    Chrissi

I kind of left you hanging there! She is angry with John for leaving Marlena in the 'wilderness' (For the record, we have no snow in the Toronto area! LOL We don't get that until after Christmas, usually) Anyway... what was I saying?

Yes, Sami is upset because he left Marlena, bringing back the antidote to Kayla. You know Sami... always after John for something! Never trusts the guy. Tsk tsk! :P

A couple of cool flashbacks tomorrow.

#163   2006/11/14 07:36PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: I kind of left you hanging there! She is angry with John for leaving Marlena in the 'wilderness' (For the record, we have no snow in the Toronto area! LOL We don't get that until after Christmas, usually) Anyway... what was I saying?

Yes, Sami is upset because he left Marlena, bringing back the antidote to Kayla. You know Sami... always after John for something! Never trusts the guy. Tsk tsk! :P

A couple of cool flashbacks tomorrow.

you have apoint however i'd be a little peeved to, it's my mom...but he knew she'd be ok I am guessing and Kayla wasn't going to be...he did what was best i'm sure but this is sami we are talking about

#164   2006/11/14 07:56PM
    spree

Thanks Chrissi for your dedication to the site. I always enjoy discussing plots with ppl and trivia games. One question I have is: The episode the same for everyone? I have heard that some places are 1 day ahead of others. In Alabama the show is on at 1pm cdt. thanks once again for all you do!

#165   2006/11/14 11:13PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote spree: Thanks Chrissi for your dedication to the site. I always enjoy discussing plots with ppl and trivia games. One question I have is: The episode the same for everyone? I have heard that some places are 1 day ahead of others. In Alabama the show is on at 1pm cdt. thanks once again for all you do!

Yeah, major kudos to you Chrissi, you do a GREAT job!

#166   2006/11/15 10:47AM
    Chrissi

OMG guys.. tomorrow's show is a MUST WATCH! Please, try to see it! It's so good, you'll be laughing, crying... I almost don't want to give it away... almost.

It's definitely Phil under the bandages. I made a boo boo yesterday and made mention of that in my recap. I was so excited that I didn't think. Some of you may have wanted to wait until tomorrow until he calls him Philip!!!

Marlena is found by Smokey Robinson of course, and they have a nice chat while they await her 'rescue'!

John and Marlena reunite with a lovely serenade from Smokey Robinson, just like I said... a while back! For J&M fans it's so touching.

Kayla flatlines, but Steve 'kisses her back to life'. Odd, but still very romantic, with flashbacks!! Don't worry. I have pictures!

Sami calms a little... you know her. She gets bent out of shape, but relaxes when Roman reassures her that Marlena loves her. She likes to blame John when really, she's just afraid.

Shawn is puzzled by Victor's behaviour when he goes to pick up Claire and she's nowhere to be found.

Bo is THRILLED when he finds out that Hope dumped Patrick! They really seem like a couple again, tomorrow. *wipes tears from face*

Thursday,

Tek tells John, Roman and Abe that he was going through E.J.'s bank statements and found this. John says it'll tell them who he is and why he wants to destroy their lives.

-_____________________________

I just can't get eno- Its okay. This is the spoilers thread. Go wild!

spree- You're welcome and I watch it a day in advance in Canada. The show comes on a few times a day here, so I could watch it at 1pm or 12noon (for a next day airing).

SBC- You're welcome!! I appreciate the feedback, really I do!

#167   2006/11/15 11:21AM
    cbrady

Yes Chrissi you are doing a wonderful job and it is so nice to have post up before noon. I sometimes do not get to see the show because I watch kids on some days.

I can not believe Sami and Lucas doing it so fast, he found out her kiss with EJ was all fake.
    I am glad Philip is coming back just wish it was Kyle Bryndt miss him already.

#168   2006/11/16 08:11AM
    Chrissi

I miss Kyle too. I'm really happy that you appreciate the updates!

It's up- in case nobody knows yet! Heh!

More spoilers after 1pm. See ya then. I have to watch Y&R!!!

#169   2006/11/17 03:39AM
    Angelic

11/20-24
    Our psychic friend Celeste glimpses a new mystery in her tarot cards. More is revealed about the bandaged-up Philip Kiriakis. Lucas rescues Sami when she finds herself in trouble with EJ Wells. After that, things get passionate for "Lumi"! Plus, Frankie Brady says goodbye to his family and friends in Salem. (As previously reported here, Billy Warlock last airs as Frankie on Wednesday, 11/22.) FYI, soap fans: Days is pre-empted Thursday 11/23 for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

#170   2006/11/17 08:28AM
    Chrissi

Thanks Angelic!!!

This week- Tek and Abe are at one another again, over Lexie

Lucas saves Sami from EJ's clutches, literally and kiss, but they decide to wait before getting intimate.

Belle is really upset when Shawn hides Willow in the closet during a surprise visit.

John and Bo fake some legal papers in order to access EJ's safe deposit box. Tarot cards turn up!

Hope tells Bo that she loves him - but during Thanksgiving, Chelsea is behaving like a brat, and Nick calls her on it. She's upset by this, so does something nasty. She sends the picture of Billie and Bo to Hope, causing Hope to kick Bo out. Kicker is, she sends them to Patrick, and Steve, too. Tsk Tsk..

Again, Victor promises Philip he will get Claire back for him!!

Frankie says goodbye- he leaves Salem after Thanksgiving.

Steve is torn between Kayla and Billie!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list