List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/01 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:38AM, Views: 29862, Replies: 219
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2006/11/13 01:50PM
    Re: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!
    Audd

Phillip doesn't show up for awhile, I think we are going to just see some guy in a wheelchair but not his face. I knew Victor was hiding something, I would always wonder if he is up to something.

I agree, bring Vivian back, along with Stefano!! THat was the best having those two around!!

#152   2006/11/13 04:45PM
    4evaDrake

Of course it is Phillip, Victor is up to no good, and myself are very glad to see it. It has been way to long for Victor to be mr nice guy. Cant wait to see what will happen next.

#153   2006/11/13 06:45PM
    BOPEfan

oh, my gosh i can't believe Hope asks Bo to move back in. I am shocked about Philip. I knew Victor was to good to be true. I also bet that Patrick is very happy that Bo has moved back in.(right)

#154   2006/11/13 06:48PM
    BOPEfan

i also heard that Sami sleeps with Lucus sometime this week. I thought you should know. thanks for posting spoilers.I am knew here, i figured i should join cause i am a big fan of DOOL

#155   2006/11/13 08:02PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Vic was just lying when he said he hadn't heawrd from Philip, why would he tell the truth.

I'm excited about Bo and Hope

I am REALLY excited about Steve remembering for real this time

I cant wait to see Belle and Willow go at it (go belle)

I can't wait to have Philip back, I only wish it were the old one, I really did like him! He was believable!

Here comes the excitment (benjy) I love what is happening now in Salem...

#156   2006/11/13 09:32PM
    I just can't...

i live in canada and i don't know if you saw the one today that i saw any way their was a man in a wheel chair with bandages. i think that it is phillip, and i bet that he will pretend that hes not and get with either Bell again or Mimi. hopefully Mimi then they can raise their baby together. i bet that bonnie gets riped off. and can someone fill me in on who that the def man is that talks to steve trough the window that helps steve remember about his past. i think his name is ben any way sorry to whom ever didn't see this one yet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 09:35PM
    #157   2006/11/14 10:19AM
    Chrissi

Hi guys,

Sami sleeps with Lucas?! Woohoo.. a little too soon for my taste!

Yes, it will be a new Philip. No word on who, yet.

Tomorrow.... Marlena jumps out of the plane in a parachute, she sprains her ankle and is taken in by someone she knows.... of course we all know it's Smoky Robinson!

John gets the antidote, brings it back to Salem, to a peeved off Sami. Kayla stops breathing...

Hope asks Bo to move back in with her, and he accepts!! She also dumps Patrick!!

Steve keeps remembering who he is, and we get to see flashbacks!

#158   2006/11/14 10:42AM
    erbutterfly1

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! things are getting good!!!

#159   2006/11/14 11:42AM
    cbrady

I figured Victor was up to something. Lets see he asked if he still be apart of Claires life and at the same time he has Phillip in a secret place. As for Shawn maybe Willow is his dirty little secret. Belle has a right to tell Shawn as long Willow is there Clarie will not be there. Shawn must be ashamed of Willow if he is putting her bag were it can not be seen.

#160   2006/11/14 03:56PM
    Audd

I love seeing flashbacks, this is going to be awesome, I can't wait!!!

Victor is going to be the next villian, he was good for awhile, but I can see he is slowly going back to his old ways. Just think, he'll have Phillip as an evil side kick!!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list