List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/01 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:38AM, Views: 30433, Replies: 219
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2006/11/12 06:42PM
    Re: SPOILERS THIS WEEK!!!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

you can still go back. I'm married to a Marine and he could still go back if he had an artificial limb...and in soap life phillip is a marine so .. its possible

#142   2006/11/12 07:08PM
    cbrady

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: you can still go back. I'm married to a Marine and he could still go back if he had an artificial limb...and in soap life phillip is a marine so .. its possible

SamiBrady_Chelsea I pray that he doesn't go back. I'll keep him in my prayers along with the members in his troop okay.

#143   2006/11/12 08:41PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

oh no I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out as he has lost a leg as well... I just was saying even if he has been and lost one they could still send him back.

However, he is going over there in June so if I could still keep that prayer, I'd appriciate it. Thank you so much

#144   2006/11/13 05:31AM
    Audd

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: oh no I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out as he has lost a leg as well... I just was saying even if he has been and lost one they could still send him back.

However, he is going over there in June so if I could still keep that prayer, I'd appriciate it. Thank you so much

I will pray too, I think our troops are tugging at our hearts. God Bless you and your family!

#145   2006/11/13 05:53AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Matt Ashford News.

NGM Enterprises, Inc. announced today it will begin production of a new feature film comedy entitled "The Unlikely's". The story revolves around a down on his luck film director. Matthew Ashford is starring in the film. He plays the role of Brock Chapman and also co-produced the film.

Ashfords words -

I was involved with Nick and the crew from the conceptual stages of this film and we knew right away that we had a winner. I play a character with more questions than answers and that's just the way I like it. This movie gives me some unlikely turns and i'm sure people will enjoy watching them as much as I will enjoy playing them.

#146   2006/11/13 08:44AM
    Chrissi

This week!

Hope asks Bo to move back in with her. Boy is Patrick not happy about that!!

Billie tells Chelsea that she and Bo didn't have sex.

Steve is told he has to leave the hospital room as it's no longer safe for him!

Thanks for posting the reminders for spoilers guys!! It's always good to be reminded. They were posted quite a while back!

#147   2006/11/13 08:47AM
    cbrady

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: oh no I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out as he has lost a leg as well... I just was saying even if he has been and lost one they could still send him back.

I will, I hope the war is over by then and he will not have to go.

#148   2006/11/13 10:41AM
    Chrissi

Spoilers..

Belle and Willow goe toe to toe again!

Shawn finds a new loft, for two... Claire and himself!

Victor gets to spend time alone with Claire, and guess who she gets to see???!! PHILIP! There is a guy who is sitting in a wheelchair, bandaged from head to toe. I'll post this in the regular topic list, in case someone doesn't come in here!!

John and Marlena's plane goes down.

STEVE REMEMBERS!! He truly does this time!!

Hope and Bo bond more..

#149   2006/11/13 11:11AM
    Audd

YES!!!!! It's getting so good now, I can't believe how exciting this show is. I knew it was dragged out and boring before, but I didn't realize how truly bad it was until Mr. Sheffer became head writer. Thank you Mr. Sheffer!!! Keep the excitment coming!!!

#150   2006/11/13 01:10PM
    spree

I thought Victor's smile concealed something devious when belle and shawn left his office, but I haven't seen anyone in a wheelchair hiding in his mansion. How would that be Phillip if vic says he hasn't heard from him since he left?

Now vivian reappearing in town would make things exciting, just because of the chaos she can create.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list