List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Started by ChelseaBrady_Fan at 2007/05/06 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 03:48PM, Views: 2236, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/05/09 06:26AM
    Re: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read
    Belle_Claire...

Quote cozzies Biggest fan: on your billie comment about being pregnant TRUST ME IT COULD HAPPEN they did it with belle and she slept with shawn and phil about 6 months before she got preggers DAYS IS SO OUT THERE but i love it anyways

but then again belle was only pregnant for like 3 months then she gave birth.

#22   2007/05/09 06:27AM
    Belle_Claire...

and maybe thell make it possible that billie finds out shes pregnant when nick and chelsea arent there. but it doesnt matter i hope she has a miscarriage i no thats a horrible thinng to hope on a character but lets think about this this baby was a mistake of billie's the way she played with nicks mind so that he would sleep with her. i just want nick and chelsea to be happy.

#23   2007/05/09 06:37AM
    Chrissi

Great spoilers. Please be careful about copying and pasting spoilers from other sites though. We don't want to infringe on their copyright.

#24   2007/05/09 08:59AM
    Darling89For...

Quote Audd: I feel the good ol' days returning, I love anything pertaining to the DiMera's, I hope the majority of the storylines are true, except the rape stories. I think it is too hard for the women who have been raped to watch.

Bring on Stefano...I love that villian...he is my favorite bad guy (ok, I think EJ is a hot little villian, lol)

I SO AGREE with you, Audd! I love all the DiMera intrigue!

I am so not looking forward to Stephanie and Chelsea getting attacked . Although it is make-believe, it really bums me out when a character gets raped . And not one, but two characters will be raped ?! To me, that sounds like a JERk s/l!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/09 09:03AM
    #25   2007/05/09 09:31AM
    carrie45205

I think the writers put the rapes in because the sami/ej raped played out so well with the ratings but you get too many and people will be turned off

#26   2007/05/09 10:23AM
    Belle_Claire...

yeah they should no that rape is a sensative subject hopefully they have a happy ending after all because this is crazy but i am definately tuning in this summer. i actually cried when i found out chelsea was goin to be raped.

#27   2007/05/09 10:40AM
    Chrissi

I could do without another rape on the show.

#28   2007/05/09 11:45AM
    SandraJ

Days is a very good show. Very well written. I do believe that the writers listen to the viewers and give the viewers what they want. That's good TV. It takes the viewers to boost the ratings and if you have happy viewers, it's all good. Days have better s/l's than some of the other shows that are rated higher. I really don't believe the ratings because one of the other shows I watch is just horrible, every s/l is absolutely dreadful - not a bright spot anywhere. On Days even the villians were loved - Stephano and Tony. I can't stand EJ or Kate. One thing though is it too late to squash the rapes? Wow, I just abhor rape scenes. Are we getting so desensitized that we're taking this rape thing so callously? Just kidnap the young women and hold them at gunpoint or something. Even though I don't like Stephanie's character, I don't wish rape on her. Perhaps she can be slapped around a bit, get some sense knocked into her. I really don't want poor Chelsea to get raped. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing Tony, Steph and Lexie. I hope Steph brings some order to the unruly EJ and that bumbling Dr. Rebert - what a jackass. If Rebert is a DiMeara, he should be made to take DiMeara 101. Tony and Steph are smooth. EJ and Rebert are too brass. Don't like either. Looking forward to more good shows.

#29   2007/05/09 02:11PM
    crueltobekind

NO good spoilers on Belle and Shawn finally getting Claire away from Phillip!!! I hope the spoiler that Belle will be pregnant with Shawn's baby does happen.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list