List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Started by ChelseaBrady_Fan at 2007/05/06 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 03:48PM, Views: 2343, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/05/08 07:19AM
    Re: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read
    Audd

I feel the good ol' days returning, I love anything pertaining to the DiMera's, I hope the majority of the storylines are true, except the rape stories. I think it is too hard for the women who have been raped to watch.

Bring on Stefano...I love that villian...he is my favorite bad guy (ok, I think EJ is a hot little villian, lol)

#12   2007/05/08 10:35AM
    erbutterfly1

WOW!!! looks like we are in for a treat!!! Can't Wait!!!!!

#13   2007/05/08 10:39AM
    Sassi-Britches

I'm excited! however i think that rape is such a sensitive subject that they shouldn't play it out so often.

#14   2007/05/08 11:39AM
    Belle_Claire...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why do they have to bring doc. Rebert back to hurt chelsea. i hope billie loses the child she has with nick she doesnt desrve it. i hope chelsea and nick end up happy togethr. i hate the dimeras they should stop it right now. i just feel really bad for nick and chelsea.

#15   2007/05/08 04:05PM
    cozzies Bigg...

chick and lumi rockkkkkk this sounds like a grrreat summer to many babies but im alright

#16   2007/05/08 04:21PM
    ILuvNY

Way too many rapes....that's nasty!!! First, they had EJ rape Sami, and now all these others...YUK! Salem men rescuing Salem women has been done before, and I really don't know how Billie and Chelsea could be pregnant at the same time since Billie slept with Nick months ago...besides, that's just disgusting!!!!
    On the positive side, it will be great to see some of the old veterans back in Salem again...they've been sorely missed!!

#17   2007/05/08 04:29PM
    cozzies Bigg...

on your billie comment about being pregnant TRUST ME IT COULD HAPPEN they did it with belle and she slept with shawn and phil about 6 months before she got preggers DAYS IS SO OUT THERE but i love it anyways

#18   2007/05/08 06:28PM
    ArielRAcey

Well I hope all this is true, what about Victor, is he coming back, he is also a Vet of the show.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list