List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read

Started by ChelseaBrady_Fan at 2007/05/06 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 03:48PM, Views: 2245, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/06 08:53PM
    Re: Days is going to get good? Amazing Spoilers/casting news! please read
    gar2244

yes..yes...yes......This is why I - L o v e
    Days of our Lives....

gar....

#2   2007/05/07 07:45AM
    Mialeona2

Everyone in town is going to have a baby...the hospital is going to be a busy place in the fall

#3   2007/05/07 05:48PM
    dmarketos

i hope that they bring abby back during the teen stalker sl!!! a great start for her character to come back to...and could be interesting for a sl for her and max also! hope that days thinks about that! i heard that max does know that she went to london to see her parents...thats a good sign because she kept incontact with him and it did say that she wasnt going to be gone long....so im sure her and max are going to keep in contact with eachother until she returns!!!!!! would like to see her return soon to max !!! and if he plans on being in the hospital because he gets hurt like the spoilers/rumors say; then thats when days should have abby come back to be there for max when he is hurt....a recast would be a good idea anything to bring our abby back asap!

#4   2007/05/07 06:02PM
    crazylicious101

DOOL is getting way better each and every day. I get sooo excited when it comes on. I never miss a day. This summer I believe will be better than EVER!!! Especially with all this news. But what is up with all the rape stuff. Its kinda weird.

#5   2007/05/07 08:51PM
    blanch

This all sounds so exiting. Maison Blaice is that the mansion that Bo and Hope went to on their honeymoon? That would be so nostalgic to see them be at the same place! Great idea if that is what they do. Sami having twins is what I had all ready predicted. Makes for a good story. When Tony tells EJ he doesnt like what he is doing to the people of Salem I think that may start a good story line of two brothers against each other one good and one evil..maybe. I'm not so sure about all this talk about so many rapes . That may just be a total turn off.

#6   2007/05/07 09:10PM
    blanch

Reference to Stefano and the volcano sounds pretty ridiculous don" you think?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list