List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who Do You Think is Best Dressed Female

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Do You Think is Best Dressed Female

Started by livinoutloud at 2007/05/05 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/11 02:25PM, Views: 731, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/05/09 11:32AM
    Re: Who Do You Think is Best Dressed Female
    Goinwest

I would have to say Sami, Hope and Marlena.

I've seen Kate wear fur, (and hopefully they don't use real fur on the show) so she is out for me.

#12   2007/05/09 04:10PM
    golden retri...

Sammi she looks good in anything''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/09 04:15PM
    #13   2007/05/09 04:12PM
    golden retri...

Quote Lacey Micah: Kate does dress well but I prefere Stephanie. I liked what she was wearing the day Chelsea said something vaguely insulting about how she was dressed.

It's trendy and sexy, not trashy. Not like what Chelsea wore when she tried to seduce Max

This is going to sound like one of my other posts but it's like Chelseas being reincarnated''

#14   2007/05/09 04:15PM
    golden retri...

Quote crazylicious101: Sami always looks gorgeous no matter what she is wearing! No wonder EJ was attracted to her right away. I love every item of clothing she wears! And I love how they do her hair and make up too. Sami is def my fav character of all time!

Even 'no'' makeup'' I surprised that women hasn't hit the ''Movie's''

#15   2007/05/11 01:01PM
    snkfan

Hope and Kayla

#16   2007/05/11 02:25PM
    LBowen

Love how Sami always looks. Used to love Kate, but I am tiring of all the cover up. What kind of body does she even have? She's always wearing some overcoat and lots of layers and beads. She looks pretty, but I'd love to see her in a sundress or something more simple and soft. Kayla too...she's ALWAYS has a dang blazer or trenchcoat on. Makes her look too serious and almost masculine, imo. With the edgy hair she has, I'd like to see her soften her wardrobe with somthing more feminine. Hope always looks great. Maggie always looks good too. She's so cute, imo.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list