List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Brandon beemer new shawn

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brandon beemer new shawn

Started by harley25 at 2006/09/30 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 07:50AM, Views: 659, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/30 06:15PM
    Brandon beemer new shawn
    harley25

I really like him hes running with the role i hope they keep him around for a real long time brandon is great.

#2   2006/09/30 11:43PM
    Re: Brandon beemer new shawn
    NickiB

:) So happy to hear something positive about him. I think he is doing a great job.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/30 11:44PM
    #3   2006/10/01 07:34AM
    Chrissi

I like him. His voice and mannerisms are so much like Jason Cook, I think that they did a good job in hiring Brandon!

It's still difficult to get used to, but so was Belle!

#4   2006/10/01 11:46AM
    Deb Deb

Im definately gonna have to get used to him. Now, i'm not as excited to see Shawn and Belle get back together. Its not the same.
    I can already tell the difference in the way that Phillip is acting. I heard they werent going to make him such a loser and to be more like his dad. Im liking the change

#5   2006/10/01 05:40PM
    soapfan30

He's someone I have to get used to too. He's not as bad as I thought he would be.

#6   2006/10/01 08:05PM
    DOOL

well i guess ill get used to him. i went through this with belle too. he just doesnt look anything like the old shawn like i was hoping the new one would. at least not to me.

once i get used to him ill be more excited to see him and belle back together. for now, ill learn to deal.

#7   2006/10/01 09:00PM
    LovingFan

>(

I do NOT like the new Shawn, he has nothing on JC, I wish they would find someone else to play Shawn

OMG, there is something that just isn't Shawn about BB, he is a great actor, don't get me wrong but I don't like him as SB, but then again I don't like MM as Belle, I am into the original cast for those parts

#8   2006/10/02 07:50AM
    Blondie

I like the new Sean very much I can't wait to see what else he has to offer. He has big shoes to fill, but I think he can do it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list