List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?

Started by Ejamilover at 2010/12/24 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/02 12:21AM, Views: 7810, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/12/26 09:43PM
    Re: Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?
    Kathryn Jones

Well I hope she's not going anywhere anytime soon, I LOVE her. I wouldn't think she was leaving though unless I saw it in the Comings & Goings here. That's were I find everything! I can't imagine another person playing Sami!

#12   2010/12/27 03:37PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Kathryn Jones: Well I hope she's not going anywhere anytime soon, I LOVE her. I wouldn't think she was leaving though unless I saw it in the Comings & Goings here. That's were I find everything! I can't imagine another person playing Sami!

I agree. I don't know why people have to be negative about Alison signing another contract(not everybody).

#13   2010/12/27 03:52PM
    fan73

I agree I love Alison's Sammy and no one else could ever fill her shoes. I'm glad she's staying!

#14   2010/12/27 03:54PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

No I can't picture days of our lives without Sami I love her i might have just started watching not to long ago but from what I read and what I've watched on tv and youtube I love her and know she doesn't deserve this losing two of her children to EJ because of everything that happened two bad he didn't die and arianna should have known better she was really willing to put Sami Will and her own brother in prison when sami did it to stop ej from taking her kids

#15   2011/01/01 10:27PM
    JohnnyF

Quote Ejamilover: I am British Days of Our lives fan and yes i do prefer Ejami over Safe but this not what this thread is about because i love Samatha first she is my No1 Babe she is gorgeous.

Now i just read over on another board DR that AS might be leaving please tell me this not true i will so sad if this happens to me Samatha is not only the most gorgeous woman on the show she is the best and no can take Alison's place.
    Some fans are saying this up coming storyline with Rafe i think he gets into a car accident she ends up dying they are saying this because Alison still hasn't signed a new contract and she has tweeted that she hope things work out they say they are not confindent words from her.

Can anyone find out here if there is any truth in this?

This not about Ejami or Safe so please turn this into a fan base war i just want to know what is the latest on AS contract i love Sami to me without her you may as well cancel the show she is Days please tell me she is not leaving.

I love Alison Sweeney too and no she did not resign a contract with Days as of yet. KC said she resigned but that is not true since Ali tweeted that she hopes it all works out. Ali has been on Days for 18 years this January 6th 2011 will make 18 years, I think she deserves whatever she is asking for in her contract. We all know Ali loves and adore Days as she has said it many times in various interviews that she loves Days and loves playing the character Sami Brady. I too hope to god Ali doesn’t leave Days because if she does I know I will too. I grew up watching Sami and it will be hard to tune into Days knowing Sami (Ali) is no longer on Days. I went through watching all of Ali’s / Sami’s love interest on Days, from Austin, to Franco, Brandon, EJ and now Rafe. I love and hate some of her pairings but I always watch Ali / Sami and support her cause I love the character of Sami. I absolutely hate that Sami’s children was taken from her, Sami does not deserve this and these writers are idiots for doing this to Sami. The man kidnapped her baby, lived in her home, made her son move out, broke up Sami w/ Rafe, and continued to plot to destroy Sami’s life because Sami did not tell him she was pregnant with his child. Excuse me but wasn’t Sami’s boyfriend now husband the reason why everyone knows that Sami’s child was still alive? So where is all the hate still coming from? I don’t get this stupid revenge that the writers did because Sami most certainly did not deserve this pain and misery she is going through now.

If Ali leaves Days, i am out from this crazy house too, GH is already becoming one of my favorite soaps over Days. I will always watch and support Ali even if the story sucks and i through things at my TV but the day Ali leaves is the day i leave too. I don't care how much i've invested into this show because at the ending of the day it wouldn't be worth it.

#16   2011/01/02 12:21AM
    Ejamilover

Quote JohnnyF:
    Quote Ejamilover: I am British Days of Our lives fan and yes i do prefer Ejami over Safe but this not what this thread is about because i love Samatha first she is my No1 Babe she is gorgeous.

Now i just read over on another board DR that AS might be leaving please tell me this not true i will so sad if this happens to me Samatha is not only the most gorgeous woman on the show she is the best and no can take Alison's place.
    Some fans are saying this up coming storyline with Rafe i think he gets into a car accident she ends up dying they are saying this because Alison still hasn't signed a new contract and she has tweeted that she hope things work out they say they are not confindent words from her.

Can anyone find out here if there is any truth in this?

This not about Ejami or Safe so please turn this into a fan base war i just want to know what is the latest on AS contract i love Sami to me without her you may as well cancel the show she is Days please tell me she is not leaving.

I love Alison Sweeney too and no she did not resign a contract with Days as of yet. KC said she resigned but that is not true since Ali tweeted that she hopes it all works out. Ali has been on Days for 18 years this January 6th 2011 will make 18 years, I think she deserves whatever she is asking for in her contract. We all know Ali loves and adore Days as she has said it many times in various interviews that she loves Days and loves playing the character Sami Brady. I too hope to god Ali doesn’t leave Days because if she does I know I will too. I grew up watching Sami and it will be hard to tune into Days knowing Sami (Ali) is no longer on Days. I went through watching all of Ali’s / Sami’s love interest on Days, from Austin, to Franco, Brandon, EJ and now Rafe. I love and hate some of her pairings but I always watch Ali / Sami and support her cause I love the character of Sami. I absolutely hate that Sami’s children was taken from her, Sami does not deserve this and these writers are idiots for doing this to Sami. The man kidnapped her baby, lived in her home, made her son move out, broke up Sami w/ Rafe, and continued to plot to destroy Sami’s life because Sami did not tell him she was pregnant with his child. Excuse me but wasn’t Sami’s boyfriend now husband the reason why everyone knows that Sami’s child was still alive? So where is all the hate still coming from? I don’t get this stupid revenge that the writers did because Sami most certainly did not deserve this pain and misery she is going through now.

If Ali leaves Days, i am out from this crazy house too, GH is already becoming one of my favorite soaps over Days. I will always watch and support Ali even if the story sucks and i through things at my TV but the day Ali leaves is the day i leave too. I don't care how much i've invested into this show because at the ending of the day it wouldn't be worth it.

Have you visited Jason's site?

Its Alison is contracted until Sep 2011 so her she has 9 months left so if that is so then there is no need to worry about her leaving at this time.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list