List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?

Started by Ejamilover at 2010/12/24 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/02 12:21AM, Views: 8191, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/12/24 03:31PM
    Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?
    Ejamilover

I am British Days of Our lives fan and yes i do prefer Ejami over Safe but this not what this thread is about because i love Samatha first she is my No1 Babe she is gorgeous.

Now i just read over on another board DR that AS might be leaving please tell me this not true i will so sad if this happens to me Samatha is not only the most gorgeous woman on the show she is the best and no can take Alison's place.
    Some fans are saying this up coming storyline with Rafe i think he gets into a car accident she ends up dying they are saying this because Alison still hasn't signed a new contract and she has tweeted that she hope things work out they say they are not confindent words from her.

Can anyone find out here if there is any truth in this?

This not about Ejami or Safe so please turn this into a fan base war i just want to know what is the latest on AS contract i love Sami to me without her you may as well cancel the show she is Days please tell me she is not leaving.

#2   2010/12/24 03:41PM
    Re: Is Alison Sweeney leaving Days?
    FatherJohn

Shes's already signed her contract. We're stuck with her for a few more years!

#3   2010/12/24 03:45PM
    Ejamilover

Quote FatherJohn: Shes's already signed her contract. We're stuck with her for a few more years!

Father how do you know this?

I read KC saying she resigned a few months back but when fans ask her recently on her twitter about her contract situation she said "Hope things work i love Days" and also SOD said she could be on her way only last month.

#4   2010/12/24 03:51PM
    FatherJohn

Quote Ejamilover:
    Quote FatherJohn: Shes's already signed her contract. We're stuck with her for a few more years!

I read KC saying she resigned a few months back but when fans ask her recently on her twitter about her contract situation she said "Hope things work i love Days" and also SOD said she could be on her way only last month.

There was a recent Entertainment Weekly article where Ken Corday said that he had signed her.

#5   2010/12/24 03:56PM
    FatherJohn

Quote Ejamilover:

Here is the quote for you.

Alison is arguably your biggest star now, and she does other projects—notably, she’s the host of NBC’s The Biggest Loser. How do you keep her from wanting to just leave the show totally?
    She’s a very smart cookie. She realizes that she came in on the show when she was 16. It’s not that she owes us anything, but this is where her bread was buttered for a long time. This is her fan base. So perhaps the day will come when she’s the star of her own show, but perhaps, hopefully, on NBC. But it’s great that she has these forays out on The Biggest Loser. She’s smart. She still knows this is home for her, and we just recently resigned with her.

#6   2010/12/24 03:58PM
    Stefanie DiMera

If the character of Sami is going to continue to be portrayed in the same ignorant, immature manner as we've become accustomed to seeing, (and why would we expect otherwise) then it's us who will be the Biggest Losers. Gawd that character is annoying.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/12/24 04:00PM
    #7   2010/12/24 04:00PM
    FatherJohn

Quote Stefanie DiMera:

If the character of Sami is going to continue to be portrayed in the ignorant, immature same manner as we've become accustomed to seeing, (and why would be expect otherwise) then it's us who will be the Biggest Losers. Gawd that character is annoying.

LOL.. Yep. That's why I said we are STUCK with her.

#8   2010/12/24 07:59PM
    presley cat

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote Stefanie DiMera:

If the character of Sami is going to continue to be portrayed in the ignorant, immature same manner as we've become accustomed to seeing, (and why would be expect otherwise) then it's us who will be the Biggest Losers. Gawd that character is annoying.

Say it isn't so Joe. Bah Humbug!

#9   2010/12/25 07:06PM
    TimelessBarbara

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote Stefanie DiMera:

Oh, Crap. Thanks for the update.

#10   2010/12/26 05:24PM
    jilltidwell

I saw on one of the soap magazines where she said on the cover that she couldn't imagine anyone else playing Sami.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list