List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ej and sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ej and sami

Started by gbean at 2007/05/04 05:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 02:52PM, Views: 1173, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/05/07 02:26AM
    Re: ej and sami
    moma

Quote ArielRAcey: Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny
    These two together would be like "Abbot and Costello" or "vivian and Ivan" except they would take turns on who would be looking more RIDICULOUS!!!!

#12   2007/05/07 06:32PM
    crazylicious101

Ahhh...I absolutely loooooove EJ and Sami together! I don't want them to be together but I want EJ to keep going after Sami for her love. I know that he truly loves her, he just shows it differently cuz he's a Dimera. And I def know deep down Sami loves EJ. No matter what anyone says they have major chemistry and I love the looks on EJ's face when he sees Sami. "sigh"

#13   2007/05/07 09:01PM
    blanch

Quote gbean: I really like sami with ej even as 'evil' as he is they have a chemistry and her with goody goody lucas is boring. Think of the excitement having two stong characters as a couple.

I agree..excitement is what I want to see and these two characters are what I think would give us a lot of that.. Talk about chemistry!

#14   2007/05/08 02:55AM
    EJSGIRL

I was really hoping that Sami would Pick EJ.. They look so hot together! I mean don't get me wrong she looks good with Lucas too, But EJ and Sami Just fit better.

#15   2007/05/08 12:12PM
    nsciarrino

I think that Sammi should be happy for awhile with Lucas she had a very bad rep so I think they should change her way for a while and let her be happy with Lucas and WillI think they should show Sammi can bring E J Wells down and Sammi get the credit she deserve with Kate with egg on her face

#16   2007/05/08 12:53PM
    luvdool

I vote to have Sammi with EJ. The chemistry between these two is hot and exciting. They couldn't have picked a better actor for EJ. The looks and they way he acts toward Sammi is steamy hot. Could this be a story line to come of a Dimera being obsessed with a Brady. I hope the baby will belong to EJ and not Lucas - Lucas is so wimpy compared to Sammi.

#17   2007/05/08 08:42PM
    HOPEFROMUSA

I THINK ITS A SUPER STORY!!!!!! SAMI IS BEAUTIFUL AND its about time the writers did a story like this....I think though it would be excting for EJ to be obsessed with sami and even maybe kidnap her(have along story where he nabs her and she has the baby in some kind of castle..sorta like the Marlena-Stefano stories...)really spice it up...get some wild excitement going like they use to.....EJ and her are exciting...

#18   2007/05/09 06:16AM
    moma

Quote Kane Man: I don't like watching because of these two!!! It's so annoying... why doens't she just tell Lucas everything!!! This s/l could last forever... she must enjoy living in agony!!!

Sami's whole life IS drama... I think she loves Lucas but realizes that she could fall for E.J. too. She's a Brady though so she's not going to play around. If E.J. wants her he'll have to kill Lucas off and I just don't see that happening. I do see maybe E.J. disposing of Lucas or some mindgame to make Lucas disappear for a few years with Sami turning to him. IF he makes it look authentic and himself innocent...JMO It will make for good story telling in the coming months!!!

#19   2007/05/09 06:21AM
    Belle_Claire...

Quote gbean: I really like sami with ej even as 'evil' as he is they have a chemistry and her with goody goody lucas is boring. Think of the excitement having two stong characters as a couple.

thank god im not the only one thinking this. i agreee lucas is probably the most boring guy on dool. not to mention the character is very thick headed for giving sammie all these tries. i think sammie has found her match. i wish the twins shes having end up being all e.j.'s

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list