List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ej and sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ej and sami

Started by gbean at 2007/05/04 05:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/10 02:52PM, Views: 1164, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/04 05:17PM
    ej and sami
    gbean

:) I really like sami with ej even as 'evil' as he is they have a chemistry and her with goody goody lucas is boring. Think of the excitement having two stong characters as a couple.

#2   2007/05/04 06:21PM
    Re: ej and sami
    4evaDrake

I am so glad that i am not the only one who thinks Sami and EJ have great chemistry, i would hope they would make EJ a good guy and put him with Sami.

#3   2007/05/04 06:30PM
    ArielRAcey

Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny

#4   2007/05/05 12:39AM
    Lacey Micah

Sorry to ArielRAcey but Sami is no Belle. She has many problems and no friends and a family that dis-owned her for many reasons. I guess people feel sorry for her pityful situation.

I think that when bad people do bad things, sometimes, it makes the good guys look like fools for being blind, naïve for not trying to stop it.

Maybe when she becomes more of a decent person I'll think she deserves to be happy. Till then, Sami's life in Hades with her host, EJ Wells is not over yet.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/05 12:41AM
    #5   2007/05/05 10:56AM
    QueenJadis

I really don't know if I want Sami with Lucas or EJ but I'm like 70 persent with Lucas and 30 persent with EJ. And Ariel Racey Kate and EJ together now that is nasty she is to damn old for him they don't need each EWWWW god just the thought of them together makes me sick it would better Kate if she would get killed off I can't stand her character I mean she doesn't need to be on this show anymore because the writers always do this they have to keep going on with this Sami and Kate war it makes you to kill Kateoff yourself, me I would just punch her face in.

#6   2007/05/05 11:10AM
    SndrElkins

Quote ArielRAcey: Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny

I agree Sami and Lucas are great together.I know Sami is no saint but EJ the devil himself i just hope that Sami will stay away from EJ.

#7   2007/05/05 11:40AM
    AllieB

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote ArielRAcey: Sami belongs with Lucas just like Belle with Shawn. I mean Sami had chemistry with Brandon too but that didn't last long. I think E.J. and Kate would be a good couple,odd but good,they both could try to out smart each other, that would be funny

I agree Sami and Lucas are great together.I know Sami is no saint but EJ the devil himself i just hope that Sami will stay away from EJ.

Sammie is also the devil herself.

#8   2007/05/05 12:18PM
    SndrElkins

Quote AllieB:
    Quote SndrElkins:

Sammie is also the devil herself.

Not saying she is not but still i like Sami and Lucas and it is JMO

#9   2007/05/05 01:24PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I agree there is good acting chemistry there....but I'd rather her end up with Lucas! That's her true love!

#10   2007/05/05 03:08PM
    sunray

No more Ejami

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/05 03:12PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list