List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wardrobe and Hairstylist

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wardrobe and Hairstylist

Started by allmylovingdays at 2010/12/15 05:58AM
    Latest post: 2011/01/01 02:36PM, Views: 2748, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/12/15 05:58AM
    Wardrobe and Hairstylist
    allmylovingdays

I read in SOD that B&B is getting an overhaul. Days needs one. In these pictures Nicole's hair is awful and this brown carmel coloring doesn't do a thing for her. Stephanie's messy do lately isn't helping and lets not even go to Chad & Wills hair.....one needs a haircut and the other should have stopped the stylist, now he needs a few weeks growth.

#2   2010/12/15 07:23AM
    Re: Wardrobe and Hairstylist
    Chrissi

I like Nicole's hair and Stephanie's hair, Will's hair and half of the time Chad's. Chad's has issues from time to time though!!

#3   2010/12/17 10:14PM
    TimelessBarbara

Get that blue crap out of 40+ actress "KATE's" hair!

#4   2010/12/18 12:12AM
    Sofia79

I like EJs hair. I hope when it grows back it won't be greasy. Lately so is Chad's. Maybe it's a Dimera thing. Then again Nick Corelli back in the day had greasy hair too.

#5   2010/12/18 07:14AM
    presley cat

Pssssttt... to whomever does Samantha's hair, Bobby pins are not a fashion statement. They serve a function and are meant to be hidden because they are ugly, not placed smack dab in the back of her head in an X.

I'll send $$$ if the budget cuts make a barette unaffordable.

#6   2010/12/18 07:29AM
    Bricole

Quote presley cat: Pssssttt... to whomever does Samantha's hair, Bobby pins are not a fashion statement. They serve a function and are meant to be hidden because they are ugly, not placed smack dab in the back of her head in an X.

I'll send $$$ if the budget cuts make a barette unaffordable.

Oh Sami has been looking absolutely awful lately. And I agree with previous poster, Kate is too old for that blue hair crap and the colorful/crazy tights. The audience knows she is not 35 anymore, we need the wadrobe dept to realize this too. On a positive note, love the longer blonde hair on Nicole. I think she always looks great. Good job on Carly too. It wouldn't hurt if Chloe could appear less orange. I have an HDTV and the orange glow is really too much. It takes away from whatever she is saying. Good thing I have the repetitive babyswitch script memorized.

#7   2010/12/18 09:56AM
    Days_pretender

Not only is Kate not 35, but her son is. Philip sometimes looks older than his mom. I do not like the pretense of her trying to appear younger either. I wish she would grow up. She is in her 50's, and Stephano is 83. There is no way she can even pretend to be 35.....

#8   2010/12/18 10:03AM
    FatherJohn

Quote Chrissi: I like Nicole's hair and Stephanie's hair, Will's hair and half of the time Chad's. Chad's has issues from time to time though!!

Chads hair is awful. Will should take his man to get it cut!

#9   2010/12/18 11:40AM
    dazlovr

Bricole, you took the words right out of my mouth about Chloe's orange color. This actress is drop-dead gorgeous and has exotic coloring and huge, beautiful eyes. Her character could never pull off an ordinary look, but the orangey tint is way off. In my opinion, she would look better with paler skin tones; untanned skin against her dark hair and eyes would give a very dramatic look. A dramatic look for the Drama Queen!

#10   2011/01/01 06:34AM
    Shirleta

Quote Days_pretender: Not only is Kate not 35, but her son is. Philip sometimes looks older than his mom. I do not like the pretense of her trying to appear younger either. I wish she would grow up. She is in her 50's, and Stephano is 83. There is no way she can even pretend to be 35.....

Kate looks better than most 35-year old women today. The way she is put together, she can do anything she likes with her hair.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list