List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Hope ever going to get out of jail???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Hope ever going to get out of jail???

Started by Ejammifan at 2010/11/30 10:55PM
    Latest post: 2010/12/02 05:14PM, Views: 1057, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/30 10:55PM
    Is Hope ever going to get out of jail???
    Ejammifan

I cant help but think that this whole thing going on at the jail may be the one thing to help get her out in some way..i like carly but im kind of hoping for a Bope reunion! What do you all think?? what about the possibility of carly and daniel making something happen when this all comes out. Not saying right away but you maybe!

#2   2010/12/01 04:38AM
    Re: Is Hope ever going to get out of jail???
    LuvBoHope

Quote Ejammifan: I cant help but think that this whole thing going on at the jail may be the one thing to help get her out in some way..i like carly but im kind of hoping for a Bope reunion! What do you all think?? what about the possibility of carly and daniel making something happen when this all comes out. Not saying right away but you maybe!

I'm believing it less & less every week!! After the NT Hope sl with all the emotional drama in the courtroom where Bo was spilling his guts, etc. you'd have thought once Hope went to jail we'd see more than twice a month snippets IF they had intentions of a REAL, quality Bope reunion on the horizon. However, Hope got shelved & still is which blew through the sweeps period & here we are in Dec. - the promised BIG exciting time for them. Still, twice a month with no thoughts or talk about her whatsoever otherwise. Not the makings for something quite as big to DAYS as Bope have been throughout the life of the show and still popular as ever (even apart they're powerful - imagine what they'd be brought back believably but, most importantly, respectably, which is getting more & more difficult each passing week). We were told through ALL previews that a fall story would be the beginning for a reunion, but that never happened. Now it's looking like LATE Dec. is the "possible" time for Hope to escape jail & they get some time. We can only wait LONGER, but time is definitely running out - so I guess we'll have to see soon or they're doomed (and the show, too) imo. Personally, not at all interested in Carly & Daniel or Carly or anybody. They're ruined her with the ongoing mistress sl in Hope's house along with Bo (he has a LONG way to go to be redeemed as well)!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/12/01 04:41AM
    #3   2010/12/01 08:38AM
    Doc04

I was just wondering the same thing. They are just dragging this on and on and it's pretty boring. I wish they would get her out soon or at least maybe make it interesting and put Sami, Viv and Nichole oh yeah and Mrs. Brady! with her! ha ha I want bope back together soon and I could care less about Carley. I think their might be something in the future for Dan and Carley but right now I would like this jail thing to be over with. Bring her home for Christmas Eve with Cierra!

#4   2010/12/01 09:26AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Nicole got less time for Kidnapping..lol I hope she gets out soon I really do.

#5   2010/12/01 10:11AM
    Ejammifan

Agreed! I think they should do something soon because this story line is getting pretty boring but i think that once these people are exposed for whatever it is they are doing hope could get pardoned and freed for helping to take them down.I think thats why they created this whole story because its pretty boring i dont think they would keep it going without something coming out of it in the end..they need a reason to get her out of jail and maybe this is it!

#6   2010/12/01 10:26AM
    jilltidwell

I want her to get out of prison soon because I can't stand the way Lee and the warden are treating her.

#7   2010/12/01 04:48PM
    KABO

Sticking Hope in jail for side effects of a drug was stupid in the first place. She should have been placed in some form of mental facility if anything.

Considering Carly murdered her husband (no time), Viv has buried two people alive (no time) Stephano & EJ are drug lords (no time) EJ has shot John, raped Sami, kidnapped Sydney.....(no time), Sami shot EJ (no time),....the list goes on. In any just world, All of Salem would be a correctional facility and Hope would be the WARDEN!

#8   2010/12/01 07:25PM
    jilltidwell

Quote KABO: Sticking Hope in jail for side effects of a drug was stupid in the first place. She should have been placed in some form of mental facility if anything.

Considering Carly murdered her husband (no time), Viv has buried two people alive (no time) Stephano & EJ are drug lords (no time) EJ has shot John, raped Sami, kidnapped Sydney.....(no time), Sami shot EJ (no time),....the list goes on. In any just world, All of Salem would be a correctional facility and Hope would be the WARDEN!

I agree. If nobody else has to go to prison, why does she?

#9   2010/12/01 07:31PM
    janbe3

Hope and Bo are in the cabin together before Christmas, so either she escapes or he gets her out somehow. I agree this has sure dragged on and on.

#10   2010/12/01 07:44PM
    presley cat

I'm trying to remember where I read this, maybe WLS:

It was an interview with Peter Reckell and he said the Bope/Carly story is moving so slowly because once again he has a limited number of episode appearances he can make.

Bummer

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list