List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Parker Jonas or Parker Kiriakis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Parker Jonas or Parker Kiriakis

Started by Chosen_One at 2010/11/11 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2010/11/16 09:14PM, Views: 1979, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/11 11:43AM
    Re: Parker Jonas or Parker Kiriakis
    Days_pretender

The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

#2   2010/11/11 12:24PM
    lvsfan4life

Quote Days_pretender: The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

omg Daniel does not find out until Decemeber!!!! thats it! I am driving to Salem and telling him myself!!!

#3   2010/11/11 01:32PM
    say NY

Quote lvsfan4life:
    Quote Days_pretender: The fight between Daniel and Philip is coming because the peep show I put on our board last week, one of the persons on the show was a fight co ordinator, and he was teaching them and showing them when to do what moove, to make it look as natural as possible... That should be a good show, and it is in late December...

omg Daniel does not find out until Decemeber!!!! thats it! I am driving to Salem and telling him myself!!!

Can I come with you?

#4   2010/11/11 01:39PM
    FatherJohn

Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

Me too.. If Nathan dumps Stephanie I will give her a shoulder to cry on.

#5   2010/11/11 01:43PM
    lvsfan4life

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

Road trip!!!!! and FJ = "if" Nathan dumps stephanie - its more like when! I feel dirty when him and Melanie even look at each other!

#6   2010/11/11 01:43PM
    say NY

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

I bet you will! Oh the heck with Daniel I want to see EJ!

#7   2010/11/11 01:52PM
    FatherJohn

Quote say NY:
    Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

You all can have Ej.. I'm working on a way to convince Stephanie that things will be so much easier if she stayed home and wore that black lingerie.

#8   2010/11/11 01:53PM
    say NY

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

You all can have Ej.. I'm working on a way to convince Stephanie that things will be so much easier if she stayed home and wore that black lingerie.

HA HA I thought you liked light hair?

#9   2010/11/11 01:54PM
    lvsfan4life

Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote FatherJohn:
    Quote say NY:
    Quote lvsfan4life:

Can I come with you?

$hit!! I would be glad to do anything Ej demands of me! Heck he can tie me up...whoa! nevermind.... dang filter!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list