List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope is too too skinny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope is too too skinny

Started by mickie54402 at 2006/09/28 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/02 09:10AM, Views: 1572, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/28 11:04AM
    Hope is too too skinny
    mickie54402

Hey guys anyone else feel Hope is too too skinny and looks unhealthy!!!! I think with all the eating disorders with many people that it is the reasonability of the soaps to encourage healthy look and Hope does not look healthy or even attractive with her bones showing.
    Denise

#2   2006/09/28 11:25AM
    Re: Hope is too too skinny
    Serena

I saw Kristian Alfonso in person last year, she is thin, but I don't think she's anorexic. She seems to be a size zero or two, but she is also a bit vertically challanged, I think she is 5'3. As we mature, gravity often has a way of thinning the flesh and exposing the bones.
    She has been a great ice skater as well as been on numerous magazine covers.

#3   2006/09/28 12:24PM
    cbrady

I agree because if you look and see how she looked along time ago ahe looked healthier then she does know and the charector is supose to be pregnant so she shoul start shoowiing by know shouldnt sheit may make her look better

#4   2006/09/29 01:15AM
    danell

shes not that skinny but she does need to gain alittle. shes very pretty no matter how skinny she is.

#5   2006/09/29 06:47AM
    Blondie

I thought the same thing, she is way too skinny, Especially when she was leaned over talking to Patrick on I think Tues or wes.You could see her bones in her chest.She used to look so healthy looking .

#6   2006/09/29 08:33AM
    labar_cenici...

I don't know. Back in the 80s she seemed more robust, but she's been thin since she returned in the 90s. Being 5'3 and very thin myself, I think sometimes people are too quick to judge and assume that anyone who's "too skinny" has an eating disorder. I love junk food, especially fast food, and if I ever drop dead it'll be from cardiac disease and not an eating disorder. I can't help being skinny and frankly, I don't mind it at all. I like the way I look and others don't complain to me about it; they simply make an observation and are in awe that I can as small as I was in high school. Anyway, my point is that skinny isn't necessarily unhealthy, and not everyone who wants to gain weight or is told to can.

#7   2006/09/29 01:50PM
    MoMo

She has always been tiny, but they do have to do something, she is suppous to be pregnant! That baby should be Bo's by the way!

#8   2006/09/29 01:59PM
    Blondie

Quote labar_cenicienta: I don't know. Back in the 80s she seemed more robust, but she's been thin since she returned in the 90s. Being 5'3 and very thin myself, I think sometimes people are too quick to judge and assume that anyone who's "too skinny" has an eating disorder. I love junk food, especially fast food, and if I ever drop dead it'll be from cardiac disease and not an eating disorder. I can't help being skinny and frankly, I don't mind it at all. I like the way I look and others don't complain to me about it; they simply make an observation and are in awe that I can as small as I was in high school. Anyway, my point is that skinny isn't necessarily unhealthy, and not everyone who wants to gain weight or is told to can.

I am 5' so I know exactcly what you are talking about, I eat all the time and still stay small, but at the same time I still maintain to look healthy!! Therefore I think Hope needs to gain some muscle weight.

#9   2006/09/29 04:38PM
    Angelic

Gals, when you get a bit older, you'll see how your bones pop out, and I have muscle, but Serena is right about age and gravity on the flesh.

#10   2006/10/02 09:10AM
    labar_cenici...

I will say that for a long time Hope's face has looked very gaunt, her cheeks sunken in. But I think Serena and Angelic here have a good point about aging and gravity.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list