List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Comings & Goings...Willow!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Comings & Goings...Willow!!!

Started by NickiB at 2007/04/17 09:48PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 12:29PM, Views: 487, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/04/17 09:48PM
    Comings & Goings...Willow!!!
    NickiB

Go check it out. Yippeeeeee

#2   2007/04/17 10:00PM
    Re: Comings & Goings...Willow!!!
    Metallicalvr

~) I don't kinow why they brought her to the show in
    the first place. Apparently, nobody likes her because she's
    a prostitute.

#3   2007/04/18 05:13AM
    boldbeautiful

It isn't because she's a prostitute, but because she's been nothing but trouble since she's been on. She has no family, and no real connection to the families, and I really don't care what happens to her.

#4   2007/04/18 06:42AM
    Belle_Claire...

i truly thought she was going to tangle nick into her web of lies and deciet yet theyre taking her away so quickly. what about the hairbrush story line whats gonna happen now.

#5   2007/04/18 08:02AM
    Chrissi

I think her contract may have been for only 6 months, like Gabby's is. Once they got rid of Jed, I thought she would be following. They need to give that airtime to vets!!!

#6   2007/04/18 08:51AM
    ginadawn

I don't even see where they say Willow is leaving in the comings and goings.

#7   2007/04/18 09:06AM
    Chrissi

* Annie Burgstede is leaving the show some time in May. The character of 'Willow' will not be recast.

First one, Ginadawn. I will get more information as it comes available.

#8   2007/04/18 11:17AM
    dmarketos

Quote Chrissi: * Annie Burgstede is leaving the show some time in May. The character of 'Willow' will not be recast.

First one, Ginadawn. I will get more information as it comes available.

what is going on with abby?? it seems like after today when Max pulled Chelsea away and told her that him and Abby have feelings for eachother; it seems like they are going to persue the Mabby sl (which is great) so that means they are recasting her after ashley's last air date?

#9   2007/04/18 11:59AM
    Goinwest

I'm really glad to see Willow go, not because she was a hooker, but because they didn't really do much with her character.
    They didn't really play out the *is it Shawn's baby* storyline because they have Belle and Shawn in the South Pacific. That really is the only thing that is keeping her in Salem.

#10   2007/04/18 12:29PM
    stix

Honestly I am disappointed that she is leaving. I did not think that whole Shawn's baby storyline was really good. But now that Shawn is out of Salem you see Willow coming into her own. Despite her troubled situations Willow is trying to do right but fate is not forgiving. With her brother Jed, I saw Willow as caring person who will do anything for her family to have a better life. The same devotion that the Bradys and Hortons have with each other. Yes she caused trouble but so did everyone else at the beginning. It is cool to add in new characters to spice things up. Willow and Chelsea are quite good. Willow actually committed the crime but Nick committed a crime as well and Chelsea is going along with it. Eventually the truth will come out, but I more interested in who is going to be in more trouble.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list