List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Guess who is next to leave DOOL????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guess who is next to leave DOOL????

Started by Gaslickmouf at 2010/10/04 05:39PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/05 03:59PM, Views: 1470, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/10/04 05:39PM
    Guess who is next to leave DOOL????
    Gaslickmouf

Dr. Corday

The fans that have been fans for a very long time is upset with the way DOOL has been lately. I bet u wuld say then Y watch it if u r upset with it?? Reasons why fans have been watching is because we always have hoped for a sign of hope and there is still nothing.

Most people would say fired Dena. However now that I look and watch and also think, Dena writing is not too bad but, what makes DOOL boring is a lack of suspensefull music, Horrible sets. There is no intense music. Contrary to what most ppl think intense music can carry a story even if the writing is boring. Most of the storylines have been very slow. With storylines so slow whn there is a shocker moment its not really a shocker cuz the shocker get spread out to 3 and 4 days till the big reveal is now boring.

On the contrary of what some people think, why the H3LL would u bring back Jennifer if u let her go 4 times already. If u could not write her then whats a 5th time gona do??? Thats goes the same for Kayla and Beth and the guy she dated b4 They r back but it nothing from them at all. They dont even have storylines. The fans did all this Griping to get Beth back and that guy back but they have not been on in forever.

People have been leaving DOOL, keep going at the rate it has been going and move fans will leave also. To let Ari go was not a good move but she went to the competition and AMC ratings r much higher then DOOL now.

Helpfull tips stop hiring if u not gona use them. Then u would have money.Use slow motion angles, if its a clefhanger please use that and dont spread it out through 3 days (Sami wedding was Horrible). If u gona bring the heat please do so b4 its too late and DOOL will be off the air.

Then u will be singing your shouldve couldve wouldve

Abe is sitting around
    Lexie is sitting around
    Roman is sitting around
    Theo is sitting around
    Gabi is sitting around

Thats money wasted!

Chlohe cant act to save her BOOBS. more money wasted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/04 05:44PM
    #2   2010/10/04 06:02PM
    Re: Guess who is next to leave DOOL????
    LVNanny

Who is "Dr.Corday"? Ken Corday is not a doctor...there is no way he is leaving the show. SUSPENSEFUL music does nothing for me, and good music does nothing to help a boring story.

As for Jennifer, the show has not "let" her go all those times. At least two instances were of her volition, for family reasons. It had nothing to do with a lack of story for her, and when she gets back, she will be right in the middle of the story for Bo and Hope.
    As for the rest, not sure if I agree with you. Not really sure who "Beth and that guy" are, and the rest barely makes sense.

#3   2010/10/04 06:30PM
    Ruby7370

LOL, even tho I got lost in your post (Was even thinking "Beth" was MaryBeth Evans and that guy was um......I dunno) however I agree with some of your points. I don't think bringing back the vets is the right answer because there aren't any story lines left for them. Not sure what they are going to do with Jennifer, and Kayla just kinda wanders around. Adrienne and Justin have proven to be uninteresting. In actuality, don't know what they would do with Marlena and John if they were brought back. Marlenaa would just be a therapist for Sami.

I think there are plenty of warm bodies on the set with great potential if the" write" (pun intended) story was written.

#4   2010/10/05 07:23AM
    sixpack

I think they should come up with a couple of old fashioned exciting relationships building like they used to with Bo and Hope, Steve and Kayla, etc. Instead of all the gossip and secrets and cheating. It is getting boring.

#5   2010/10/05 09:59AM
    imane111

Nadia can't act?...ha....crap...but not surprised.she's so underrated...She and Judith Light are two amazing UNDERRATED actresses.

#6   2010/10/05 10:09AM
    bmes

the title was quite misleading to me....

#7   2010/10/05 02:31PM
    bghwme

Nadia can act. She just has a crappy storyline, and they ruined her character by turning her into a sl..t.

Alison Sweeney can act. She just has a crappy storyline, and they ruined her character by turning her into an incompetent idiot.

I think "Beth and that Guy" are Adrienne and Justin. And yes, these are probably two of the best actors and one of the best couples, and they are just now getting around to letting them show us just how great and "magic" they are. But, knowing these writers; instead of giving them a decent storyline, they will probably leave town.

#8   2010/10/05 03:40PM
    days78

If Ken Corday was a doctor his license should be revoked. - lol

Days used to have the best background music for every mood or action that a scene was based on. (anybody remember the great music for John and Marlena's love story?)
    But the music and only enhance good writing it can't camouflage it.

On a side note, Judy Evans looks great and I still see great chemistry between the characters of Adrienne and Justin. I wish they would bring one or two of their children in the mix and give them a full on s/l

#9   2010/10/05 03:59PM
    KABO

Quote days78: If Ken Corday was a doctor his license should be revoked. - lol

Days used to have the best background music for every mood or action that a scene was based on. (anybody remember the great music for John and Marlena's love story?)
    But the music and only enhance good writing it can't camouflage it.

On a side note, Judy Evans looks great and I still see great chemistry between the characters of Adrienne and Justin. I wish they would bring one or two of their children in the mix and give them a full on s/l

Great call on Ken Corday and ITA about the music. There were also great songs for Patch & Kayla, Shane & Kimberly, as well as Bo & Hope with Liz (Gloria Loring) singing many of them. It truly added to the love stories and the development of many of the supercouples.

I liked seeing Justin and Adrienne together as well. It is really nice to see a couple coming back together instead of the angst and destructive behavior that has been all over DOOL the last year(s).

If I got to pick the next person to leave DOOL, it would have to be Dena Higley, hand's down! They could follow that closely with Carly Manning!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list