List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wow....someone can't spell correctly.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow....someone can't spell correctly.

Started by Starrgirlfish at 2007/04/17 03:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 08:09AM, Views: 397, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/04/17 03:15PM
    Wow....someone can't spell correctly.
    Starrgirlfish

So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

I mean at least they could have tried to make it work out.....here are some examples:

Amanda Hathys
    Sarah Damanty
    Brandy Thamasa

I mean I could make up even more names...but, yeah...I was kinda disappointed they couldn't take the time to actually make a REAL anagram.

#2   2007/04/17 03:29PM
    Re: Wow....someone can't spell correctly.
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Starrgirlfish: So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

I mean at least they could have tried to make it work out.....here are some examples:

Amanda Hathys
    Sarah Damanty
    Brandy Thamasa

I mean I could make up even more names...but, yeah...I was kinda disappointed they couldn't take the time to actually make a REAL anagram.

Lol you're right, but it still sounds cool :-D

#3   2007/04/17 03:46PM
    NickiB

Quote Starrgirlfish: So the supposed anagram of "Brandy Mathas" that is supposed to really mean Samantha Brady....doesn't even work...they still need an extra "a" to make the transition into Samantha Brady.

Amanda Hathys
    Sarah Damanty
    Brandy Thamasa

At the risk of soundong totally stupid, I don't get it. What is an anogram. When he said it I knew there was some kind of connection, just didn't totally get it.

#4   2007/04/17 03:55PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote NickiB:

Amanda Hathys
    Sarah Damanty
    Brandy Thamasa

At the risk of soundong totally stupid, I don't get it. What is an anogram. When he said it I knew there was some kind of connection, just didn't totally get it.

An anagram is when you rearrange the letters of something....in order to make another word.

Like the writers were trying to pull of the name "Brandy Mathas", and rearrange those letters to make her REAL name Samantha Brady...but, Samantha Brady has 4 "a's" in the name and Brandy Mathas only has 3.

I was just calling them out on that.

It's just like DOOL to not be thorough....let's get some more improvement PLEASE!

#5   2007/04/17 04:10PM
    Chrissi

Good point but I thought it was cute anyway!

#6   2007/04/17 09:58PM
    allymarie1019

Amanda Hathys
    Sarah Damanty
    Brandy Thamasa

Couldnt it just be spelled Brandy Mathaas?

#7   2007/04/18 06:37AM
    Belle_Claire...

didntknow kate was so smart.

#8   2007/04/18 08:09AM
    Chrissi

DOOL, DOOL.... tsk tsk! Haha bloopers galore.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list