List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Max what are you really up to?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Max what are you really up to?

Started by dmarketos at 2007/04/17 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/17 07:11PM, Views: 301, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/04/17 12:01PM
    Max what are you really up to?
    dmarketos

" She plans on using Max, but is he on to her?"

this was in a weekly update for Days aboout Chelsea using Max to get back at Abby with Max. She kissed him, even though he kissed her back; i wonder if he is on to her...if they left us with them two kissing until tomorrow or thursday ...and he is really on to her and find out what she is up to??!!!

#2   2007/04/17 12:16PM
    Re: Max what are you really up to?
    LBowen

Quote dmarketos: " She plans on using Max, but is he on to her?"

this was in a weekly update for Days aboout Chelsea using Max to get back at Abby with Max. She kissed him, even though he kissed her back; i wonder if he is on to her...if they left us with them two kissing until tomorrow or thursday ...and he is really on to her and find out what she is up to??!!!

I am getting sick of DOOLS messing up couples before they even get a chance to be one! Has anyone else noticed? Max and Abby haven't even gotten a chance to be a couple yet and now they are throwing Chelsea in to ruin them. At least give them a chance to build a relationship before knocking it down. This is getting old. It's just like Belle and Shawn...they have yet to get "together" and now they are throwing Gabby into mess them up. Not to mention Chelsea and Nick...a thousand things have come between them so far. It's getting old. Time for a new theme for the couples.

#3   2007/04/17 01:05PM
    HAllison12

I totally agree and that's a good point! At least give them a chance. And I wonder where Nick and Chelsea stand since their talk at University Hospital yesterday? Oh, and I hope Max doesn't give up on Abby either! I LOVE them together!

#4   2007/04/17 01:05PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I too would like to see a couple emerge HAPPILY...before the usual destruction and rebuild, destruction and rebuild of the relationship begins!

#5   2007/04/17 07:11PM
    dmarketos

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: I too would like to see a couple emerge HAPPILY...before the usual destruction and rebuild, destruction and rebuild of the relationship begins!

YEa! its enough that max and abby have maggie to worry about...but if max proves himself, maggie will eventually be fine with them two together! he said maggie was the only problem, well push chelsea off and go fight for the love of his life!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list