List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumors / Spoliers - Lexi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumors / Spoliers - Lexi

Started by Sheebs at 2007/04/17 07:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/17 05:24PM, Views: 858, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/17 07:30AM
    Rumors / Spoliers - Lexi
    Sheebs

I read that Renee Jones (Lexi) will be returning in June.
    Lexi has been caring for Stefeno.
    Stefeno is rumored to be returning in June also, just good timing?!?

I read Shawn and Belle will be making love next week also (week of April 26).
    And Gabby will Kidnap Claire. The more I see Gabby the more I think there is a crazy gleem in her eyes.

#2   2007/04/17 07:38AM
    Re: Rumors / Spoliers - Lexi
    Chrissi

The Renee one is a rumor so far. Stefano is coming back for a few episodes (Joe Mascolo) and the Shelle stuff is in my spoilers.

#3   2007/04/17 10:04AM
    monicajvc

I would love to see Lexi back. I hope this rumor is true.

#4   2007/04/17 10:18AM
    4thGeneratio...

Quote Chrissi: The Renee one is a rumor so far. Stefano is coming back for a few episodes (Joe Mascolo) and the Shelle stuff is in my spoilers.

so joe mascolo is coming back? is that a rumor or true? What do you know about Abby? i have been trying to find out everywhere. please help.

#5   2007/04/17 10:58AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Chrissi: The Renee one is a rumor so far. Stefano is coming back for a few episodes (Joe Mascolo) and the Shelle stuff is in my spoilers.

Oh man you know that will make Stephanofan09 happy ;-)

#6   2007/04/17 12:09PM
    mscateyes

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

LOL...Stefanofan09 is thrilled with JM's return. She can't stop talking about him. LOL!!!

#7   2007/04/17 01:07PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote mscateyes:
    Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:

LOL...Stefanofan09 is thrilled with JM's return. She can't stop talking about him. LOL!!!

Lol ...I'm pretty excited too though!

#8   2007/04/17 01:37PM
    trojanvillag...

Chrissi,
    How can i get in touch with those in power to plead with them to keep Joe moscolo as Stefano?

I read on other sites that he is coming back as a tester, in order to boost the ratings, if it does help, he will be signed on with a long term contract.

Everyone needs to watch every episode with him in it because if we don't there's a great chance that they won't keep him

#9   2007/04/17 04:06PM
    Chrissi

Abby is going to be doing a movie. Check out her great site http://www.ashleybenson.net

You can read more about her there. Urh... I posted in the comings and goings which day she was leaving which I think is May 2? Eeep, don't quote me. I can't remember!! LOL

Stefano... well, you can probably write to NBC which is your best bet. The address is in the FAQ to your left and here, below.

Days of Our Lives
    c/o NBC Burbank Studio
    3000 W. Alameda Ave.
    Burbank, CA 91523

Or email them at:

SoapCity@sonypictures.com
    (In the subject line, write: Days Of Our Lives)

Not sure about Renee but I hope she returns. Stefano will be here for just a few episodes I'm told but that's all they tell me.

#10   2007/04/17 04:08PM
    AllieB

I really want her back on the show. That would be a great twist with her caring for Stephano and all. I hope this one is true.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list