List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abby

Started by livinoutloud at 2007/04/16 10:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 01:45PM, Views: 699, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/18 06:40AM
    Re: Abby
    dixiedoodle

Quote dmarketos:
    Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
    it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

Abby, is boring! Boring! They need to get her off. There isn,t a young girl that is going to act like that. Too much of a put-on! Take her off and put someone who can act.

#12   2007/04/18 11:19AM
    dmarketos

Quote dixiedoodle:
    Quote dmarketos:
    Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
    it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

Abby, is boring! Boring! They need to get her off. There isn,t a young girl that is going to act like that. Too much of a put-on! Take her off and put someone who can act.

no keep abby...get a recast after ashley's air time

#13   2007/04/18 12:04PM
    Re: Abby bad news
    dmarketos

%( Why would they do this!!?!

Nick/Chelsea/Abby/Max/Willow: "We have to write Abby out for the summer, so she's going to visit her mom and dad in Europe. We might be able to bring her back in the fall, but Abby is off-screen for the summer. Lots more airtime for Nick and Chelsea, Max and Willow. Will Willow be caught in her own devious plot? The answer is yes."

we were suppose to get more Mabby this summer....apparently now we're not!!! Mabby for the summer would have been fun and been great for the ratins! What are the writers doing??? A recast for the summer would have been great and soon as the fans start to see mabby form....what is going on??? Chrissi is this true?!?! Why?!?! There are going to be some upset viewers does mr.corday know this!?! he promised something big for us for these two!

#14   2007/04/18 12:17PM
    Goinwest

Ashley Benson is a fine actress, but for the character of Abby to be involved with Max.. she looks too young!!

I didn't like the temporary recast they did for her either.

At least Max isn't related to Abby...

#15   2007/04/18 12:22PM
    WILDANGEL8

LET BAD BOY MAX PUT SOME EXCITEMENT IN ABBY'S LIFE. THAT WILL TAKE THE BORING OUT OF ABBY.

#16   2007/04/18 01:45PM
    dmarketos

Quote WILDANGEL8: LET BAD BOY MAX PUT SOME EXCITEMENT IN ABBY'S LIFE. THAT WILL TAKE THE BORING OUT OF ABBY.

i hope that it is just a rumor with what i found about them not writing abby in for the summer that she is going to see her parents (and they might bring her back for the fall)...they promised us alot of mabby this summer...they are starting to make Abby more interesting lately...they should do a recast continue with mabby also, have her involved with the chelsea/nick/willow thing...helping them out ...that could help her character out...and have her and max go somewhere together for the rest of the summer that would be nice...with not intertuptions!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list