List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abby

Started by livinoutloud at 2007/04/16 10:22PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 01:45PM, Views: 667, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/16 10:22PM
    Abby
    livinoutloud

;( I missed days for the last few weeks but say a new abby w/Jack then today saw the old abby? When did jack return, wheres Jennifer? The new abby is much older so it would make sense she has the love scenes with Max I guess?

#2   2007/04/16 11:53PM
    Re: Abby
    CadrianxLove

its weird hows shes back on but it doesnt matter becuz i love ashley benson!

#3   2007/04/17 09:52AM
    4thGeneratio...

okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

#4   2007/04/17 10:03AM
    4thGeneratio...

Quote CadrianxLove: its weird hows shes back on but it doesnt matter becuz i love ashley benson!

Ashley Benson was sick while Matt Ashford was back, thats why she was on & off again.

#5   2007/04/17 12:04PM
    dmarketos

Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
    it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

#6   2007/04/17 12:08PM
    mscateyes

Quote dmarketos:
    Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: okay, i've been reading the comimgs/goings and I see that ashley benson is leaving but is "abby" being recast or is her character leaving salem? does anyone know?

i dont know if this will help but this was in the coming and goings Ashley Benson is leaving her role as (Abby Devereaux) May 2. She has already finished taping.
    it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be a recast...just said that Ashley is leaving the Role of Abby...so im sure that there is going to be a recast...they have already started the mabby sl..i think mr. corday knows that these two are the future supercouple...

'scuse me, but Abby and Max a future supercouple??? NOT!!! The future supercouple would be Chelsea and Nick!

#7   2007/04/17 12:41PM
    4thGeneratio...

why not have both sets be supercouples!

#8   2007/04/17 01:02PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: why not have both sets be supercouples!

I agree...it's not like days has only ONE Supercouple...you have Bo and Hope...John and Marlena...ect....these are the new faces to Salem, therefore new supercouples must emerge

#9   2007/04/17 07:15PM
    dmarketos

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote 4thGenerationDaysLov: why not have both sets be supercouples!

I agree...it's not like days has only ONE Supercouple...you have Bo and Hope...John and Marlena...ect....these are the new faces to Salem, therefore new supercouples must emerge

yea thats true! but we are routing for MAbby right now!! they deserve to be a supercouple right now!!! nick and chelsea, well they have to work a little bit more....maybe not so much on nick's part because he has proved so much for chelsea...but lately she hasnt grown up yet and needs to stop destroying other people's lives! prove that she can be trusted again.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list