List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Shawn can't really be that dense, can he?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shawn can't really be that dense, can he?

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/16 07:40PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 08:48AM, Views: 324, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/04/16 07:40PM
    Shawn can't really be that dense, can he?
    switzerland

Shawn can't really be that dense, can he? He didn't need Belle to point out that Gabby wanted him! What does he think happened to the letter? Why is he not concerned that Gabby has a closet full of baby clothes? Gabby is not that clever! Shawn is just that dumb!

#2   2007/04/17 02:53AM
    Re: Shawn can't really be that dense, can he?
    Lacey Micah

Yeah, the writers are writing him off to be that dense. It's an insult to his character.

It reminds me of when Carrie would tell Austin that Sami was trying to break them up. Austin would defend her blindly and pretend he doesn't have a clue as to what was really going on.

It got on my nerves!

#3   2007/04/17 05:42AM
    Starrgirlfish

Yeah, the whole island story is complete crap.

I love Shelle...and will continue to watch them no matter what.

But, this island story is a bit of a snoozer....and they are making Shawn and Belle seem completely stupid.

This island story is completely far fetched...there is no sense of common sense in it at all....

Gabby's character just has one side to her....and it is very similar to Willow's...another character who no one really cares about.

Seriously though...Shawn and Belle need to WAKE UP and realize that Gabby is after their kid...that is obvious with all the baby clothes and everything like that. It's just completely predictable.

And what's with all this fighting all the time? I mean seriously...it's quite silly...I just hope that we start getting a real interesting story soon.

#4   2007/04/17 06:37AM
    Chrissi

I'm with you! I'm bored of the island storyline and I honestly don't even care if Shelle gets together anymore. They've written these two into the ground and I'm pretty disgusted. I'm thinking they're going to get rid of the two at some point. (I have no idea but boy... it sure feels that way. )

#5   2007/04/17 07:04AM
    Audd

I find myself getting real bored as well. I couldn't wait for Shawn to find out about Claire being his because I thought finally there would be a reunion but...this "reunion" is being so dragged out that now it simply doesn't matter anymore. I can't believe Shawn can be so naive and not see what Gabby is up to.

#6   2007/04/17 01:53PM
    LBowen

Quote switzerland: Shawn can't really be that dense, can he? He didn't need Belle to point out that Gabby wanted him! What does he think happened to the letter? Why is he not concerned that Gabby has a closet full of baby clothes? Gabby is not that clever! Shawn is just that dumb!

Typical man! He likes the attention and is playing dumb so he can continue to get it. Reminds me of a few I know! I was wishing so bad that they would snoop around while in Gabby's room and find all that baby stuff. Maybe seeing it in person, would freak them out about her. Also, why did Belle just leave Claire in their room with the door open? Would you have done that? I wouldn't do it now! Much less if someone is after my baby. I was just waiting for them to go back and Claire be gone. They are dragging this sl into the ground and I am starting to not care anymore either about whether they end up together. I am actually starting to tire of Belle. She gets on my nerves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/17 01:55PM
    #7   2007/04/17 04:27PM
    Chrissi

I hate to say it but I've known many men who didn't notice when a girl was after them or if they did, they didn't want to admit it. If they don't notice, they're plain dumb. If they do, but don't say, it's because they adore the attention!! Either way, I dislike that part of the storyline.

Audd, .. everyone...I was so set for a reunion too and a teaser is... we will get one but will anyone truly care anymore? I really hope so. I was a die hard Shelle fan but I'm bummed because right now I don't think I'm a fan of any couple. What the hell? I just realized that! They've taken John off canvas so my Jarlena (lol) is never seen. Sayla (lol I'm terrible at making up these names) is boring but they weren't before!! I don't even care about Lumi anymore. HELP! I actually want EJ the rapist to be with Sami. What's wrong with me? I'm freaking out, guys!! LOL HELP!!

#8   2007/04/17 05:15PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Chrissi: I hate to say it but I've known many men who didn't notice when a girl was after them or if they did, they didn't want to admit it. If they don't notice, they're plain dumb. If they do, but don't say, it's because they adore the attention!! Either way, I dislike that part of the storyline.

Audd, .. everyone...I was so set for a reunion too and a teaser is... we will get one but will anyone truly care anymore? I really hope so. I was a die hard Shelle fan but I'm bummed because right now I don't think I'm a fan of any couple. What the hell? I just realized that! They've taken John off canvas so my Jarlena (lol) is never seen. Sayla (lol I'm terrible at making up these names) is boring but they weren't before!! I don't even care about Lumi anymore. HELP! I actually want EJ the rapist to be with Sami. What's wrong with me? I'm freaking out, guys!! LOL HELP!!

Chrissi,
    Take some deep breathes!!! Sami with EJ after he forced her to have sex???? Yuck! You are right on about everyone else though! That's really my problem with this soap....they carry the story lines FOREVER!!!! One would think that they would get a clue...given the ratings. Actually, they sould read this board...some of the fans are better at writing plots then they are...IMO!

#9   2007/04/18 08:48AM
    Chrissi

*deep breaths* I feel better, thanks ILuv! I agree. The fans sure can write and hopefully the writers will give us some excitement in the months to come!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list