List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Salem PD

Started by Goinwest at 2007/04/16 05:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 08:56AM, Views: 283, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/04/16 05:38PM
    Salem PD
    Goinwest

We all know they are more like the keystone cops..
    Just a few examples:

The photo of Ej and Sami the night he raped her, and she helped him get through the roadblock... it was sent by the Salem Pd to Lexie's house (since it was her car)... so wouldn't they know who helped EJ get through the roadblock?

When Bo's house was "broken into" by EJ and Phillip. If Bo suspected EJ, wouldn't he show the painter a photo? Besides EJ is supposed to be a pretty well known guy around Salem, I would think he would have been recognized.

I know this is a soap, but sometimes they stretch it just a little to far. I just thought this was pretty funny.

#2   2007/04/16 07:33PM
    Re: Salem PD
    sassafras

Quote Goinwest: We all know they are more like the keystone cops..
    Just a few examples:

The photo of Ej and Sami the night he raped her, and she helped him get through the roadblock... it was sent by the Salem Pd to Lexie's house (since it was her car)... so wouldn't they know who helped EJ get through the roadblock?

When Bo's house was "broken into" by EJ and Phillip. If Bo suspected EJ, wouldn't he show the painter a photo? Besides EJ is supposed to be a pretty well known guy around Salem, I would think he would have been recognized.

I know this is a soap, but sometimes they stretch it just a little to far. I just thought this was pretty funny.

Yeah, I wondered about those thing too. Seems funny to me!!

#3   2007/04/18 08:56AM
    Re: Salem PD
    Chrissi

Bloopers. Good eye. They need to consider the storyline in complete before they set it into motion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list