List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

Started by dmarketos at 2007/04/16 01:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/17 07:08PM, Views: 778, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/17 11:39AM
    Re: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!
    dmarketos

Quote oumomma: You know when she first came on the show I could not stand her, and then she was trying to change and I really was starting to like her, but she is going straight back to the way she was and its annoying

i hope it stops at that and max pushes her away!

#12   2007/04/17 11:43AM
    4thGeneratio...

i really hope ur right dmarketos, i just love max/abby 2gether. they're the next jenn/jack...its great! Chelsea so needs to grow up, i love her but i love her best when she's doing good, maybe living w/ bo/hope she will pick up some good habits. like i've said before she is like "young sami incarnate!"

#13   2007/04/17 12:00PM
    dmarketos

" She plans on using Max, but is he on to her?"

this was in a weekly update for Days aboout Chelsea using Max to get back at Abby with Max. She kissed him, even though he kissed her back; i wonder if he is on to her...if they left us with them two kissing until tomorrow or thursday ...and he is really on to her and find out what she is up to??!!!

#14   2007/04/17 01:09PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

You know even if he is "on to her" why would he go along with something that he knows would hurt his true love...you know Abby is EVENTUALLY going to find out...what was he thinking....blah and what was Chelsea thinking...I don't like this part of the storyline at all!

#15   2007/04/17 01:26PM
    ILuvNY

How did you like that outfit today (Tuesday)? Pretty revealing... I wonder if she goes to the hospital looking like that

#16   2007/04/17 01:38PM
    LBowen

Quote boldbeautiful:
    Quote Shelle-Lumi-Chick: I know this is off subject - but it is still about Chelsea. I loved her hair today, somedays I just dont' like it..I thought she looked cute!!!!

I would like for my daughter to have hair like that, but hers is too curly (and she's always straightening it). But she doesn't like Chelsea and would probably tell me no if I suggested it.

I couldn't really tell what's going on with her hair, but it did look a little better today. It looks like very choppy layers and maybe razor cut at the ends. They are very thinned out looking, imo. It's cute, but I loved her long, blunt cut bob better. When it was sleek and straight. That was gorgeous and didn't last long enough.

#17   2007/04/17 02:01PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote ILuvNY: How did you like that outfit today (Tuesday)? Pretty revealing... I wonder if she goes to the hospital looking like that

yeah it was pretty trashy

#18   2007/04/17 07:08PM
    dmarketos

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: You know even if he is "on to her" why would he go along with something that he knows would hurt his true love...you know Abby is EVENTUALLY going to find out...what was he thinking....blah and what was Chelsea thinking...I don't like this part of the storyline at all!

I know...he shouldnt go along with the kissing her...but he doesnt know why she is flirting with him, yet? He did look like he knew something was up also. He should be proving he isnt what Maggie said about him, that he is different. i dont like this part of the mabby sl; i'd much rather maggie getting involved than chelsea trying to destroy this!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list