List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!

Started by dmarketos at 2007/04/16 01:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/17 07:08PM, Views: 777, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/16 01:33PM
    Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!
    dmarketos

Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea! trying to seduce max is not the samething as abby not telling you about nick and your mom!! at the time he and nick werent even dating, she didnt want anything to do with nick then. also, nick is family and a friend. if she wants to people to trust her then she needs to give them a reason to! prove them wrong that she can be trusted! also, abby didnt do nearly as much as chelsea has done and still doing!! Now tomorrow she pushes herself to kiss Max...i hope he pushes her away!! he has to prove to maggie he isnt a player like he used to be that he is inlove with abby and that is it for him!

#2   2007/04/16 04:56PM
    Re: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!
    HAllison12

I completly agree!

#3   2007/04/16 05:20PM
    switzerland

I have two cousins that I'm close to! One, who I would do almost anything for, so if she had told me something like what Nick told Abby! I would never betray her confidence! Chelsea is acting like the brat that she used to be! If I were Abby, I would not feel bad! Besides Chelsea and Nick were not an item yet! And Abby told Nick that he needed to tell Chelsea! Chelsea just needs to get over herself! Chelsea treats Abby like a stray!

#4   2007/04/16 05:26PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

I know this is off subject - but it is still about Chelsea. I loved her hair today, somedays I just dont' like it..I thought she looked cute!!!!

#5   2007/04/17 03:09AM
    Lacey Micah

I thought it would happen that way: Chelsea trying to kiss Max::::then Abby walking in and/or finding out. Max will try to explain, it will drag out for months.

Another brat that deserves to get smacked but probly never will cause everyone feels sorry for her.

Nick needs to get over her before the firestorm known as Chelsea destroys his life and leaves nothing but ashes and dust in it's wake.

#6   2007/04/17 07:18AM
    boldbeautiful

Quote Shelle-Lumi-Chick: I know this is off subject - but it is still about Chelsea. I loved her hair today, somedays I just dont' like it..I thought she looked cute!!!!

I would like for my daughter to have hair like that, but hers is too curly (and she's always straightening it). But she doesn't like Chelsea and would probably tell me no if I suggested it.

#7   2007/04/17 10:12AM
    4thGeneratio...

when is chelsea ever gonna learn? I really hope max proves he is not a player & that he does have true feelings for abby. but we are talking about soaps here they're usually not happy for very long!

#8   2007/04/17 11:03AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I love Chelsea but this way of acting annoys me!

#9   2007/04/17 11:08AM
    dmarketos

chelsea ends up kissing max!! i hope that it doesnt lead into anything else! im sure it wont; the previews didnt show them for tomorrow! i wonder what is going to happen next!

#10   2007/04/17 11:36AM
    oumomma

You know when she first came on the show I could not stand her, and then she was trying to change and I really was starting to like her, but she is going straight back to the way she was and its annoying

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list