List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Belle Spoiler!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Belle Spoiler!!!!

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/27 03:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/01 09:18PM, Views: 1940, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/28 07:14AM
    Re: Belle Spoiler!!!!
    Shellefan514

Yeah I still see Belle and Shawn getting back together, just because she looses the baby doesn't change the way we both know that they feel about each other, and they still have a daughter (Claire) together. And they can have more babies together the right way, the way that is alot funner

#12   2006/09/28 09:11AM
    Chrissi

Yes, I saw that spoiler on tomorrow's episode. I only saw a clip, but am torn. I thought that they'd (Shawn and Belle) get back together and have a baby!

#13   2006/09/28 11:37AM
    CandyK.

I don't want Belle to loose the baby! That is so sad. Belle,Shawn(the old Shawn) and Claire need to be together

#14   2006/09/28 12:07PM
    cbrady

%( I hate Belle losing her baby and I hate Mimis atitude about Shawn sueing for joint cusdoy of Clair she is soooo selfish back to Belle she well be so heart broken if this baby is lost, I couldnt imagine if she lost this baby what it will do to Shawn Belle and Phillip what a jerk if he doesnt try to save this baby

#15   2006/09/28 02:59PM
    NickiB

Quote shelle:): I am so mad!! I want Shawn, Belle, Claire and the baby in her stomach to be a happy family. Why can't everybody just get along, and be how it is supposed to be...

I think this is how it is going to happen. Let them at least enjoy and remember making a baby........LOL

#16   2006/09/29 11:21AM
    cbrady

I thought Belle was going to lose the baby she was carring withh Shawn and I am shocked how Phillip says he is going to fight for his family the kidds arent his he needs to step aside and let Shawn be a part of his babys lives I am begianing to dislike and not feel as sorry for Phillip he is being a jerk

#17   2006/09/29 12:31PM
    rhinehaj

thank goodness, I am so happy she will not be keeping this baby. Belle is a spteful witch and I don't want her having any more kids. She has never stopped loving shawn, and thus she never should have married phillip, she is a pathetic excuse for a woman.

#18   2006/09/29 01:47PM
    Natalie

I'm glad that Belle didnt loose the baby. Phillip is a JERK. U can see in Belle's face that she wants to be with Shawn and always will. I think she was just with Phillip because of Claire but there is no reason now. Shawn, Belle, Claire, and the new one on the way are a perfect family. I hope she has a boy.

#19   2006/10/01 09:18PM
    LovingFan

>(
    I don't want Belle with Shawn, she is selfish and a spoiled, little princess, she married Philip knowing that she didn't love him not caring if he would get hurt in the process. Then when Shawn tells her time after time that it is over he is with Mimi, she still throws herself at him. She is a brat who needs to get slapped one real good time by Mimi to learn that you can't have everything you want in life
    I only wish Mimi had been honest with Shawn and not listen to her stupid mother, so she wouldn't lose him. I really love Philip, I think him and Mimi should end up together and Shawn and Belle shouldn't end up with eachother

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list